Login to Download - 327.79 MB
There's a lot to do for the Freelancer to get a nice ship with good weapons and equipment.
And so the original game has offers a big universe to explore, it might bore some of us sooner or later.
But Freelancer also offers multiplayer with up to 128 players on one server and even more important:
the possibility of modifications.
The latest Version (4.19) of the WTS World CCN features new systems and lot of new equipment, weapons and other stuff. And with it's more than 549 ships , it should make all SciFi fans happy, regardless if they prefer to fly a Battlestar, a Stardestroyer, the Andromeda Ascendent, a Vorlon Planetkiller, the USS Enterprise NX-01, A, B, D or E or what else you can think off.
Give it a chance and get it for free WTS mod 4.19 & FLModmanager 1.5 beta and if you don't have the game Freelancer, you should be able to get it for lower than $ 10,- at some internet software stores.
Register yourself at WTS World forum to learn more (especialy how to connect to the WTS server when the global is down) and join the Teamspeak at IP: 22.214.171.124 :9967
A special thanks to the whole team and to the players.
I know we all love this game very much.
And i hope, this will help Freelancer and WTS to stay alive!
History of the WTS World CCN
The WTS World CCN Freelancer multiplayer mod was started by Mr. Crabtree, reduxed by F!R and
BigDaddy. Thanks to the help and contributions of a lot of people actually and in short features:
The latest Version (4.19) of the WTS World CCN features
* a variety of more than 549 different planes and ships, so regardless if you prefer to fly a Battlestar, a Stardestroyer,
the Andromeda Ascendent, a Vorlon Planetkiller, the USS Enterprise NX-01, A, B, D or E or
what else you can think off, you should be able to find your ship.
* a large variety of equipment and weapons
* totally new equipment possibilities (powerplants, scanners, tractor beams, upgrades for shields and reactors,
armor, radiation shields, ....) to outfit your ship with
* a lot of new systems to explore, some incredibly big with more than one "solar system“ and
* the possibility of entering the atmosphere of a planet
* special reputation settings for clans and clan bases, where you can start your own space imperium,
including the chance to conquer and destroy your enemie's bases
* really unfriendly NPCs, which are a challenge for any pilot meeting the best NPC-killers in the world,
the  clan, which blast those like nothing
* a world wide multiplayer community with some of the best pilots around waiting for you to PVP with them
* special server features include player cloaking, bounty hunt, special death messages, bumper wars, and more
* You will need Security Passes or commodity's to enter some systems
* And much much more nice futures
WTS World CCN has it all !!
Try to make it to the Top-of the Global Player List and compete with the best NPC-killers in the
world, the  clan, who found their home in the WTS community.
Or start your clan and get a own station and your own special reputation and try to blow the station
of your enemies,
Try to beat the ORN's (Omicron Roughnecks) or the K40 (Killer40+). These are real killers.
The CFH (Cowboys from hell) always drinks to much firewater.
The ladyclan, SoS (Sirens of Sirius). If they have a bad hairday? you don't want to meat them...
With all those guys, always shoot first, than ask.
You can be a trader, pirate, smuggler, good guy or bad guy. Many roleplays you can choose.
And if you should get bored after a long time, there might be a new version of this incredible
modification for an old, but still outstanding game.
And best of all: there's no monthly fee for the server, the mod costs nothing – all's just free.
So go and get it !!
You played Elite and loved WingCommander, you should find your old Freelancer™ CD
or get one and explore the WTS World CCN Universe.
Find and download it at the WTS World Forum and register yourself there, you find lots of handy tools and info for free.
Enter the multiplayer server of the community 126.96.36.199 or -swtsworld.no-ip.org:2302) where you will find fun, roleplay and much support.