Download - 14.67 MB
UPDATED TO VERSION 1.2:
1. Stats were changed.
2. Set bonuses were changed (Cost to activate talents decreased by 20%, +2 willpower). The set bonus is activated by wearing armor, gauntlets and boots. It is not necessary to wear the helmet to activate the set bonus..
3. Medium resolution textures has been added for lower end systems.
4. New improved story has been added.
This is my version of the Warden armor set (Now also including a helmet), the set was not made to look like the armor in the "Sacred Ashes" trailer, my intention was simply to create a beautiful set of armor, though I was inspired by the trailer.
The items I used as my base was the "Effort" armor and the "Duty" helmet, I retextured it and added a new texture mesh to make this armor shining, the texture resolution is above that of the original set and it is suggested to use the medium resolution version if you are playing on a lower end system.
The armor is useable with all the default playable races, both male and female.
This mod may or may not work with other official mods, you are using this mod with other mods at your own risk.
If there are some bugs and problems with the armor, I would like that you reported them to me and I will do my best to try and correct them, hopefully release a 100% bug free version (though lets hope this one is).
In the future I will most likely not make any more project alike this one due to lack of spare time.
Credits goes to Teraki for the story of the armor.
To make sure you receive the armor it is suggested that you install the armor after starting a new game or it might not appear in the inventory.
Install it with the DAupdater:
1. Open the program daupdater.exe, which is in your Dragon Agebin_ship folder,.
2. Click "Select DAZIPs".
3. Locate the "GW_Runic_Armor.dazip" that you downloaded.
4. Select the dazip after it has appeared on the list and then press "Install Selected".
5: The launch the game and enjoy your newly installed armor.
To uninstall delete the "gw_runic_armor" folder in the Addins Folder:
C:Documents and Settings[Username]My DocumentsBioWareDragon AgeAddIns
Tools & Tutorials Used
Dragon Age Toolset
DATool - http://social.bioware.com/project/41/
Photoshop & Nvidia DDS Plugin
"Retexturing a Armor without Replacing it" blog, - by Krayzie_3334 - http://social.bioware.com/11689/blog/
"Custom Player Items In Single Player" blog, - by weriKK - http://social.bioware.com/5339/blog/576/
"How to add set bonus" tutorial, - by _Divine_Divinity - http://social.bioware.com/609216/blog/1310