Download - 155.97 KB
Morrowind Enhanced(MWE) is an external utility used by a growing number of mods to do things that would normally be impossible using normal Morrowind scripting. Morrowind Enhanced itself is not a mod, but is a required component of others. Morrowind Enhanced.exe must be run concurrently with Morrowind. The latest version of MWE and a number of MWE-enhanced mods can be downloaded at
This newest version includes both MWE and the latest dev kit, allowing any modder to use the power of Morrowind Enhanced.
This new version has a new function and increased and expanded documentation, not too mention an easier method of compiling.
This dev kit provides the compiler, .dll, and documentation you need to create mods with Morrowind Enhanced. Morrowind Enhanced allows you to do many things that are not possible in regular Morrowind scripting, expands the capabilities of your scripts, and is almost completely free of lag. This utility is used in a growing number of mods to create new things, and has already been used in Journal Enhanced, Combat Enhanced, Blocking Enhanced, Writing Enhanced, Crime Enhanced, and various other mods. Go to http://aerelorn.1.forumer.com for support.
Note: Requires Tribunal or Bloodmoon.
1. Unzip the mod into your /Morrowind/ directory
2. The Morrowind Enhanced.exe and Morrowind Enhanced.dll files will end up in /Morrowind/, the MWE_Base.esp file will end up in /Morrowind/Data Files/
3. Download and install mods that require Morrowind Enhanced.
4. Run Morrowind Enhanced.exe.
5. It is possible to launch or auto-launch Morrowind from Morrowind Enhanced, so if you use mods that require MWE it might be a good idea to replace your shortcut to Morrowind with a shortcut to Morrowind Enhanced.exe.
6. You can also launch or set an option to auto-launch the Fps Optimizer on startup if you use it.
7. Run Morrowind and select MWE_Base.esp in the Data Files menu