Download - 226.87 KB
Morgh's Mount & Blade Warband Mod Tools
Current version is v1.37
This tool supports powerful editing of TXT compiled files AND ALSO the Python module system!
Python module system editors
Compiled TXT editors
The editor is Warband / With Fire & Sword (v1.143) ready,
- Raised program version to Warband / With Fire & Sword v1.143
- Fixed a simple but annoying bug while loading the map_icons.txt to the "combo box" at the text parties editor. The Fire and Sword addon has a few map icons using two lines which was ignored by my editor. This was resulting in shifting up the other icons in the list by one position, so the parties has been shown the wrong map icon.
- Changed program name to "Morgh's Mount & Blade WB/WFAS Editor"
- Raised program version to Warband / With Fire & Sword v1.142
- Fixed a few minor bugs
- Added html links (to the RAR archive !!!) to the quick documentation and FAQ page
v1.35 - General
- Fixed a couple of bugs, also at party templates editor (problem with just added new troops)
Latest version is: v1.30
This software has a graphical user interface (GUI) which supports powerful editing of the python module system AND the built TXT files.
Python module system:
TXT compiled files
This tool works with Warband v1.113 up to v1.134 !
Also it contains the first text based menu wizard.
Unrar the archive wherever you want, and start the program.!
Start the editor. You will be prompted to choose the editing mode (module system and/or TXT files). Setup the required directories! Both directories have to contain the necessary files, for TXT editing, this means factions.txt, item_kinds1.txt, parties.txt, party_templates.txt and troops.txt. And for the module system editor the module_items.py is required.
Without, the tool can't start.
Warning! Always backup your work. Also you should use a copy of your module (Native or else) and/or the module system, so you have a unchanged source for a new module.
This tool is no official software from TaleWorlds Entertainment. Use it at your own risk.
For this reason, I accept N O K I N D of liability or legal responsibility for any results of erroneous usage of this software, possible program errors, or results of erroneous constellations of software, drivers and hardware!
My official download page is :
You'll find there also a version history!
Official support forum thread:
I'll give a fast support, but only at the official thread!