Download - 22.44 MB
Isilmeriel's LOTR Weapons
Feb 23, 2012
The updated version of my Narsil & Anduril mod, now merged with my other and any future weapon mods. One thing I would really appreciate is if people could stop complaining about the proportions (too long, too narrow) of the weapons. They were modelled exactly to WETA prop photos so if anything, blame WETA.
- Sauron's Mace (see instructions below)
- Anduril and Narsil (one- and two-handed versions)
- Shard of Narsil (dagger)
- Glamdring (three versions: ancient, regular, and polished)
- Morgul blade
... more to come
- All weapons craftable (except Sauron's Mace)
- Realistic metal material with reflection
- High resolution, hand-painted textures
- Unenchanted for freedom of customization (except Sauron's Mace)
- unRAR the content in skyrimdata, enable isilNarsil.esp as with any other skyrim mod.
- This update includes Glamdring already so you should disable or remove isilGlamdring.esp
- some swords are sold by Eorlund at the skyforge
- all weapons craftable at the forge under the steel category (except the Shard of Narsil, which must be crafted at a smelter, and Sauron's Mace)
- To obtain Sauron's Mace, to to Blackreach City and defeat its guardian at the city gate (Should be fairly easy to find) and loot from its body.
jan 9, 2012 : fixed upgrading, reduced price, improved damage, and added two-handed version for each sword.
jan 11, 2012: added scabbard
jan 24, 2012: craftable. Narsil can be smelted down to a broken version
jan 26, 2012: swords now appear correctly angled in inventory view
feb 15, 2012: version 2.00 - merged with my other lotr weapons
feb 23: added Sauron's Mace
Please contact me for explicit permission before using any of my mod resources for your own work and credit authorship accordingly.
* * *
Please pm me if you find any other issues or have suggestions, I'll get to them as soon as I can.
Special thanks goes to DigitalLion for helping me resolve the issue with the two-handed version crashing :)