Download - 13.71 MB
It adds the entire World map of America, from the very north to the south end and an additional Map of the entire World.
To discover these new Worldmaps, travel to rivet city. Not far from it you can find your own Vehicle Fleet Control Center.
Inside are different vehicles for traveling and a Terminal, where you can setup all Options of GTS to your own preferances.
If you first install and play this mod, GTS is in a Lite-Playstatus, you have to choose Full-Version at the Terminal first to have access to all Features.
In the Lite-Version you can still travel and navigate in the new Worldmaps, just open your Worldmap in Pipboy while you inside the Vehicle Fleet. Players of the Full-Version have to use their Vehicles for traveling.
Inluded in this download are:
Compatibility Patch for COMM
Optional Black Highwayman
Optional Customized DC Worldmap
Optional HiRez America Worldmap
GTS Version 1.0
- Vehicles useable with Capital Wasteland Fast Travel
- Added alternative for Highwayman: Motorcycle and Walking
- Fast Travel Option can be controlled by GTS
- Changed Border Cells into a Fleet Control Center near Rivet City
- Optional Fuel Control
- Optional No Radio Signals outside the Capital Wastelands
- Walkaround for Fallout3 Worldspace-Watermark-Bug
- Optional Lite-Version
- Everything is Fully Customizeable while playing.
- Fix to make Player more accurate Sit on Vehicle
- Distance Calculation
- More customiseable Gimmicks for your Base
- More World-Maps
- Random Encounters
- Optional Questline
- CompatibilityPatch for Enclave Commander to land on Vehicle Fleet Roof
- More Vehicles (too much Scripting)
- Vertibirds (Enclave Commander already did it excellent. They work well together)
- Optimising Capital Wasteland Map-Markers for GTS
- Looking for Soundfiles for the Vehicles
- Looking for better or redone Ship-Meshes
- Need Feedback for better Balancing and Bugreport
- You get your Walking Device when switching to Full Version. Its removed when switching to lite version.
- After \"Take a Ride\" your Screen seem to freeze. This is not true. You still can open ur Pipboy and choose a Travel Location on your worldmap. After you arrive there, your movement is re-enabled. If you change your mind and don\'t want to travel somewhere, just click on the destination, where you are right now.
- For 1x Fuel you need 1x EngeryCell + 1x Microfusioncell
- For Travel in DC you need 1x Fuel, in America 5x and on Worldmap 25x
- If you want leave Base to the Capital Wasteland with a Vehicle, choose the one you like in the Terminal and leave the Base. You will find the chosen one outside the Base.
There are a few possibilities how your decition can be overwritten with walking. If you leave your Vehicle somewhere, or if you leave the Base over the Roof or if you use your Walking Device. After doing one of these, you must choose a Vehicle again, or use a Vehicle directly. If you never do one of these things, your choosen vehicle dont have to be choosen again.
- If your Vehicle get lost somehow, open your console and type \"set driveswitch to 1\" afterwards choose a save fast travel location like the Vehicle Fleet. Your Vehicle should now be appeared again.
- Be careful with using Vehicles in the Capital Wastelands as long as the Map-Markers not yet optimized. It\'s a better choice take the motorbike there, because it\'s a lot smaller.
I got the Idea for this Mod from Fallout 2. It seems to be an open world, but actually it\'s a fake.
It only connects cells with teleport-triggers and covers it with a World-Map. And between the content-cells
are a high amount of empty wilderness cells, whose are nothing but Puffer between the game content.
It has in no means an open world in one world-space like Oblivion or Fallout3.
In Oblivion I recognized several tries of the community to add big parts of the Oblivion Continent, behind the Borders,
but until now you can\'t find the Mainland complete, as the task can\'t be done from a few people and mostly mod-creators
work independent. Now, the Play World of Fallout 3 is bigger than Oblivion, but the scale is much smaller and our world
or even the U.S.A. on this scale is much, much bigger than the Oblivion Mainland. So, there is really no Hope we ever
can see all the U.S.A. in one World-Space and it\'s a Waste of Time to try it.
So, I thought of another way and ask myself, if the Travel System of Fallout 2 doesn\'t break Immersion, why it should in Fallout 3?
If you just zoom out enough, wouldn\'t be the entire Capital Wasteland just a Map Symbol like the Cities in Fallout 2?
And what\'s between these Map Regions?
An endless Wasteland I guess or whatever you like to add there.
1. Make sure \"bInvalidateOlderFiles=0\" in your Fallout.ini is set to 1
2. Make sure you have a Archivinvalidinvalidated!.bsa in your Data-Folder
3. Make sure your Textures are set to high details.
4. Make sure all my files are in the correct folders.
NEVER USE IT with a No-Fast-Travel Mod.
GTS has its own, you don\'t need it.
Everything else shouldn\'t conflict.
1. Load GlobalTravelSystem.esm with your mod.
2. Now you must set a Parent for your World-Space, depending on the kind of Mod you have:
- Locations in America (Highwayman\\Motorcycle):
Set 0GTSDUMMYCARCELL as Parent
- Islands and Coastlines near America (Speedboat):
Set 0GTSDummySHIPCELL as Parent
- Locations outside of America on the Globemap (Rusty Cutter):
Set 0GTSDUMMYWORLDCELL as Parent
3. Set the offset-coordinates where ever you want your Location to be.
Use try and error until you satisfied and I recommend using high values.
4. Place a Map-marker in your World and set it \"Can travel to\"
America-Locations are done here.
5. For Coastline-Locations place 0GTSSpeedboat near your Map-Marker
For Globemap-Locations place 0GTSMYBOAT near your Mapmarker
- For those, with a World as a Masterfile or with an own Worldmap, please contact me.
I can\'t recommend make an own Worldmap for your Worldspace untill it\'s really necessary.
- If you want create a Location with open Water, be aware of the G.E.C.K. Autowater-Bug.