Download - 32.39 MB
GTA IV Title Update
* A fix to the crash after legal screen that some German customers were reporting.
* Numerous improvements to the video editor: Smarter naming of videos, improved rendering quality, better fx during replays.
* Fix to bowling while using certain sensitive mice.
* Fix for ATI 1900 shadows.
* Overall savings to memory.
*Graphic improvements to particle systems and mirrors.
* Multiplayer character settings are preserved.
* Support for DirectInput controllers. Note: The current hack way of supporting these controllers may not work with the improved functionality. So we recommend you remove the hack before upgrading to the patch.
Issues with power management
software have also been fixed (slow speed, double speed issues). Even after the patch comes out setting power management software to maximum performance is recommended. Weve seen cases where power management software does not detect the game is running and puts the CPU in green mode.
Besides the patch weve also improved the way the Social Club handles data this should have greatly reduced or eliminated the MMA10 error. If you are still receiving this error after logging in and out of Social Club we would like to know as much info as you can about it.
LOOK / SPIN / STUCK KEY ISSUES
With the latest Title Update, some users are experiencing a Look/Spin/Stuck Key issue that interferes with user input. The temporary fix, described below, will restore Keyboard/Mouse and XInput (360) controller functionality. Support for DirectInput devices is currently limited. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
To fix the issue:
A1) Unplug any DirectInput controllers (gamepads, joysticks etc..)
A2) Reboot your computer
A3) Launch GTA IV
If the issue persists, the following instructions are provided as a guide to assist you in deleting the conflicting DirectInput drivers:
B1) Exit game
B2) Go to Start->Control Panel->System->Hardware Tab->Device Manager->Human Interface Devices
B3) Locate drivers for devices
B4) Delete drivers for devices
B5) Launch GTA IV
Some users are able to reinstall the drivers for their DirectInput devices, with the device attached, and have found that it will work in game. If you do attempt to reinstall your device and the problem resurfaces, please follow steps B1-B5 again.