Download - 136.49 KB
Have a question? Check the Dominos wiki first!
Dominos is an action bar addon intended to do the following:
* Reuse as much standard blizzard action button code as possible.
* Contain a relatively minimal feature set
* Be easy to use
* Be stable
It includes the following features:
* 10 action bars, pet, class, menu, and bag bars. Each one has customizable settings for padding, spacing, columns, scale, and opacity.
* Customizable paging. You can switch pages on: action bar pages, modifier keys, forms, and targeting.
* Customizable show states. You can tell your bar under which macro options to show.
* Fading bars. You can set your bars to fade out to a certain opacity when not moused over.
* The ability to customize showing empty buttons or not
* Full button facade support
* Keybound support
* Sticky frames
* The ability to move buttons in combat
* A movable casting bar (optional)
* A movable roll frame (optional)
* A movable xp/reputation bar (optional)
* Configurable right click targeting
* Configurable self cast key settings
* Possess bar support
...and will probably not end up with the following:
* A stats bar
* A minimap bar
* True variable length bars
Here's how you use it:
* To see the current list of slash commands, type /dom ? or /dominos ?
* To open up the options menu, either go into interface options, or type /dom
* To move bars around, either go into the options menu and press the "Enter Config Mode" button, or type /dom lock
* To bind keys, enter binding mode via /kb or /keybound, or press the "Enter Binding Mode" button in the options menu.
...and this is why I wrote it:
* I have significantly less time to code now than I did previously. Dominos is intended to be easier to maintain.
* I wanted to see how much I could do while maintaining compatibility with the standard action button code.
* I'm not entirely happy with the direction I took with Bongos3. I added features that I do not see myself using personally, and thus feel that those features will be neglected and bug ridden.
You can use the following to add extra functionality:
* RedRange - Colors action buttons red when out of range
* OmniCC - Adds cooldown count text
* ButtonFacade - Allows you to change the look of the action, pet, and class buttons
* Inline Aura - Adds buff and debuff highlighting to action buttons