Download - 9.61 KB
Name: Exo's Deadly Magic
Category: Gameplay Effects and Changes
Exo's Deadly Magic is a mod created to make magic combat in Morrowind more exciting.
EDM makes target spells move much faster, so when casting a fireball it really feels like a flaming ball of destruction and not like a flaming water balloon.
This of course affects enemies as well, so watch out!
1. Extract the files to a temporary location.
2. Examine the folder structure and make corrections where necessary.
3. Copy files to (install folder)MorrowindData
4. Start Morrowind Launcher, click 'Data Files', place a checkmark beside the .esp file(s).
1. Start Morrowind Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the .esp file(s).
2. Delete the Deadly Magic.esp file
Any mod that modifies the speed factor of spells.
Known Issues or Bugs
1.0, 2009/05/01 - Initial release.
You can contact me on the Bethesda Softworks forums under the name Exorince.
TES Construction Set - http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=11367
Readme Generator - http://lhammonds.game-host.org/obmm/tools_readme_generator1.asp
You can do whatever you want with this mod but all I ask in return is that
you give me credit if you distribute any part of this mod. I would also like
to know what mods are including my work.