Download - 8.98 KB
There are no doubt a few of you that enjoy Star Wars, or even if you don't, have at some point played the games that put Force Powers at the end of your keyboard.
This file from mangobyebye is part of an ongoing work in progress modification looking to add a taste of Star Wars to the CryEngine2. What you get here, as the name suggests, is a chance to utilise the powers of the force within any level of your choice.
Quite simply all you have to do is open up the editor and import the grp file provided - this in turn will grant you the following;
* Force Push
* Force Pull
* Force Freeze
* Spontaneous Combustion
* Force Lightning
This comes recommended to anyone who has ever played the Jedi Knight series of games, however you do not have to be a Star Wars fan to get some fun out of this. Download and check it out.
Force Powers! by mangobyebye
1) Push (Default "5")
2) Pull (Default "6")
3) Freeze (Default "k")
4) Spontaneous Combustion (Default "8")
5) Levitate (Default "4" to start levitating, then use the movement keys to move the object(W,S,A,D, and space, ctrl, shift)
6) Lightning (Default "9")
TO USE IN A LEVEL:
1) Extract the .grp file to your desktop. Navigate to your main Crysis directory, then go to Game > Levels > (Your choice of level).
2) Drag and drop the .grp file into that location.
3) Open up that level in the Editor.
4) Go to Modify > Load Object(s)
5) Navigate to the "Game > Levels > (Your choice of level)" directory and double click the grp file.
6) Go ingame with ctrl+g and play!