Login to Download - 51.17 MB
This mod adds two new sets of armor to the game which come in heavy and light version (which makes 4 armors). The armors are the Tyrael Armor (from the Diablo franchise). The mod is a retexture with few tweaks in the .esp of the work from Zeratulpro which has been ported to skyrim by Newemiend43, thanks to them.
NEW (02/17) Since version 2.0 the armor is separated in 4 different parts. Since new items were created I had to use "new" inventory models, create new ones would have taken too much time (actually I can't do it with my skill level) so I'm now using the ebony inventory models, sorry for the inconvinience. There is also some texture problems, if you only equip the boots you'll see through the armor, and if you equip only the cuirass your ankles will disapear and your hands won't match with your wrist. I can't do anything about this I am sorry.
If you don't know what I'm talking about, see the screenshot section.
Mosdef the Most Definite made a shield to match the dark version, it's basically an ebony shield with details matching the armor, be sure to take a look if you like playing with a shield!
Please if you like this file then endorse it! I was a complete beginner when I started to work on this armor and it really took me hours to make it work. I had to change every association in the nif file and in the CK to make it possible to have different versions of the armor at the same time and the retex process took quite some time too. It takes only a few seconds to endorse this file but it really makes me happy.
Besides, if you have any question regarding the mod, the tools i used or whatever don't hesitate to ask by personal message
Bright & Dark Tyrael Armor
Release date: 2/10/2012
Please note that unfortunately I don't have the skill to make a female version of the armor, I'm sorry about that.
You have to forge the armor in whiterun, using the SkyForge. You'll find the armor under the steel elven (update 1.11) section.
As I said, I included a few tweaks of my own:
- I included the arm correction texture from amnes.
- The armor rating is based on the dragonscale/dragonplate armor (which means a 104 base rating for the set without the shield).
- I made the armor upgradable, that wasn't the case in Newemiend43 version.
- I changed the value of the armor because it looks invaluable to me (this is a bit silly but it doesn't hurt).
- I slightly improved the texture with a sharpening effect.
- There's now a heavy and a light version of the armor (same stats same look).
- The armor comes in two different color variations Bright and Dark.
- The mod is now compatible with Newemiend43's so you can have the 3 armors at the same time.
- Fixed the name problem in the inventory.
- Moved the item in the "Elven" section instead of the "Steel" section.
- Fixed a bad .NIF association in the bright version. This bad association was the cause of blue spots (due to missing textures) on some parts of the armor.
- Finally separated the armor in 4 different parts.
- Armor ratings changed: matching dragonscale armor for the light version and daedric for the heavy version.
- A folder called "options" is now included, inside are 2 different .ESP with increased armor ratings (see "install" section for more details).
1. Copy files to (install folder)SkyrimData.
2. If you choose to use one of the stronger version you'll have to copy the .esp you decided to use in the data folder and override the old one.
3. Start Skyrim Launcher, click 'Data Files', place a checkmark beside the .esp file(s).
1. Start Skyrim Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the .esp file(s).
2. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.
1.0, 2012/02/10 - Initial release with one color variation (V1).
1.1, 2012/02/12 - Make the mod compatible with Newemiend43's, improved the base texture, add a color variation, add heavy armor variant.
1.11, 2012/02/12 - Quick update fixing minor issues.
1.12, 2012/02/16 - Quick texture missing fix.
2.0, 2012/02/17 - Major update with separated parts of the armor and stronger options.
You can find me on TESNexus as fsdfsr.
Thanks to Bethesda for creating Skyrim.
Thanks to Zeratulpro who made the original armor for Oblivion.
Thanks to Newemiend43 who ported the armor to Skyrim.
Thanks to amnes for the arm correction texture.
Thanks to No_Aardvarks_Allowed and ScarabMonkey from the forums who helped me with the .NIF associations.
Thanks to LHammonds for the Readme Generator this file was based on.
Thanks to my mother who created me so i can do this mod.
You can do whatever you want with this mod if you have the agreement of Zeratulpro but all I ask in return is that you give me credit if you distribute any part of this mod. I would also like to know what mods are including my work.