Download - 38.81 KB
This add-in improves the personalization of your hero and his followers.
With this add-in, the game doesn't choose starting abilities and characteristics of your hero and your followers at your place.
• Fix a bug for monster followers. For now, only "Mouse" in Mage background scenario is concerned. So now, such followers keep their attribute points and abilities automatically distributed.
• Small correction concerning the mod name.
• Project recompiled to use the Event Manager.
• (v1.1.1) Fix the +healing bug for all party members.
The fix is applied :
- at the character creation (for new games).
- when you hire a new follower (for new and old games).
- when the add-in is loaded for the first time (for old games).
• (v1.1) Starting abilities are no longer automatically assigned for followers when hired. You get all points back as well. Note that if the followers has a speciality and you didn't unlocked it yet, he will keep it to prevent you from loosing access to this speciality.
• (v1.1) Starting abilities are no longer automatically assigned for the player at the character creation. Obviously, you get points back to do what you want.
The add-in works for all languages.
HOW TO INSTALL
Use the daupdater.exe located at "Program Files\Dragon Age\bin_ship" folder. Then select the downloaded dazip file of Advanced Party. Press install. You can use DAModder to install this add-in.
You don't need to start a new game to make this add-in working.
HOW TO UNINSTALL
There is no easy way to uninstall a mod. You can untick it in the downloadable content menu.
You can use DAModder to uninstall this add-in.
This mod override 1 event :
It will not be fully compatible with other mods overriding this event.
Why this add-in ?
I wanted my character and my followers to have exactly the same amount of points they
have when the game choose their abilities and characteristics for you.
I didn't find a mod that don't introduce some bugs in this process.
Moreover, I wanted the add-in to not override core resources and thus, you can install
it with daupdater.
This add-in is part of the Advanced Series
• Advanced Tactics
• Advanced Party
• Advanced Quickbar