Download - 113.44 KB
This mod allows the Player to smoke Cigarettes and wear Cigarettes in his mouth.
Like any other mod.
Unpack the "UsableCigarettes.esp" and the "/meshes" folder to your
"../Fallout3/Data" folder. Then check the esp in the Data Files (or mod manager).
Features / Use
- You will now have the chance to ask other people for Cigarettes
- The first time you get a cigarette, you will also get a "Bag of Cigarettes" (found under Appearal-section)
- The Bag of Cigarettes can unpack normal packs/cartons of cigarettes and give you smokable Cigarettes
-You can also turn smokable Cigarettes into wearable Cigarettes (worn in mouth) with the Bag of Cigarettes
- The new cigarettes are treated like chems, so you find them in the aid section
- smoking a cigarette offers the following boni/mali:
::Charisma,Perception +1 for 3 minutes
::ActionPoints + 20 for 90 seconds
:: Damage to Chest +1 for 5 seconds
- You can get Addicted to Cigarettes (Chance 10%/Cigarette)
Effects: Intelligence,Perception,Agility -1
- to Cure the Addiction you can talk to any Doctor and say "I need a therapy Doc", it will cost 100 caps
- When smoking, a "burning cigarette" is added to your inventory
- Dropping the cigarette will stop the smoking animations
- The burning Cigarette will be removed from inv. when smoking ends if you hadnt dropped it
- Its just decorating, no effects attached
- When dropping the "Burning Cigarette", the animation will not stop instantly, so it may take 2 seconds to be able to draw weapons etc.
- DLC users: "There's some minor bugs with this mod and the new DLC Operation Anchorage
When talking to some of the new NPCs, you're sometimes left with "Do you have a cigarette?" as your only dialogue option, thus leaving you stuck in the dialogue menu. The only way currently around this is by typing "closeallmenus" in the console " --by: Akadai
Just 2 hotfixes
- Asking for Cigarettes will end the dialogue now and should fix the strange dialogue bugs reported.
- Dogmeat and other creatures should not have the "Do you have a cigarette" dialogue option anymore (added a new condition for that)
- Bag of Cigarettes bugfixed, should work correctly now
- Bugfix for Cigarette&Headwear bug, you can wear both at the same time now
- Getting the bag of cigarettes is automatic now, no need to ask around for cigarettes to get it anymore (Thanks to Tiennes)
- Added PipBoy images for wearableCigarette,smokableCigarette and Bag of Cigarette (uses icon from mysterious_stranger perk for now)