Topics and Discussions on the upcoming Star Wars Old Republic MMORPG game.
Star Wars The Old Republic
by Martian » April 10th, 2012, 11:21 am
I recently played on one of the free weekends and was hooked instantly, i started as a Sith warrior and got to the cap at level 15 very quickly, not wanting to start another char only to have to stop at level 15 again, i went into town and traded some Xbox games for this and i dont regret it! The only problem i have seen so far was starting on an light usage server, if i didnt like doing missions on my own and was wanting a more full on experience with other players i would of been disappointed from the offset. Thankfully the lack of other players on the server didnt put me off, however once i installed the full game i decided to abandon my lvl 15 and start a new char on a more populated server, things are much better now for completing group objectives.
If anyone would like a free 7 day invite so they can check it out pm me.
I am on the frostclaw server playing as a Sith Marauder under the name Doobiesnax :)
- Site Admin
- Posts: 755
- Location: UK, Wales
- Uploads: 52
- Kudos: 38
- CPU: Intel core 2, 2.8
- GPU: GeForce GTX 660
- RAM: 4 Gig
- Storage Space: 800 GIG
- Sound Card: Fatal1ty pro
- The Elder Scrolls Online - Gathering and Exploration Trailer
- Should Mods Reloaded Have A Minecraft Server Again?
- Skyrim Hints & Tips
- Witcher 2 Dev-tools released for free
- Settlers IV - Maps on request
- Settlers IV - Editing Config files, bugfixing and language
- Company of Heroes 2 - Release Date announced!
- Settlers III Remake for Android, Linux, Mac and Windows