Login to Download - 159.20 MB
SWC 0.9.0.3 Features
- New galactic map. Totally new galaxy and planet models. And cute atmospheric effect for every main location.
- New location: Taris, administered by Joruus C'Baoth a powerful cloned Sith.
- New Artificial Intelligence by courtesy of Motomataru, now every troop will act with more sapience at the battlefield, shooting jedis in formation and advanced cohesive subroutines, for a better and balanced gameplay.
- New scenes, lots of scenes has been redone or retouched, an special mention goes to Kamino and Hoth, Taris it's also a little polished. We will finish more scenes in the following releases.
- New troops and troop trees. Now you can build B2 Series Super Battledroids, upgradeable to CB3 Series Cortosis Battle droid. One of the best units in the game. Also we've polished Rancors... with a surprise. Discover it yourself.
- Spanish translation at 78%. So if you're Spanish speaking, prepare for a new experience in galactic conquest.
- Some internal clean-up. Dropped 100MB of unused content. So this download will be lighter.
- Minor fixes. And game balancing.
Credits for this version
Swyter: Coding, some sort of modelling and rigging, scene editing, and main coordinator.
Revan Shan: Official betatester, texturer and trailer maker guy (and now mapper and uploader).
Thanks for supporting me every moment. Without your suggestions and hole spotting this release could have been much, much worse. ;)
Motomataru: He made the new AI, now the troops only charge when there's a good reason. ;) Awesome.
Barf: Thanks for the Super-battle droid and Taris building, you rocks. My friend. :P
HokieBT: Thanks for giving me an opportunity for continuing developing your mod, we miss you.
Thanks for your greatly heavily commented code.
See you at 0.9.0.4!
0.9.0.3 it's a massive bugfixing and content adder release. You'll find lots of new features, specially talking about gameplay, new scenes and model enhancement. Only for Mount and Blade 1.010/1.011. Click on more info to see detailed info and credits.