Download - 7.09 MB
Name: Scenic Loadscreens
This mod adds 34 new loadscreens for the player. They are set to show up randomly no matter where you are. They include various places around Cyrodiil.
1. Extract the files to a temporary location.
2. Examine the folder structure and make corrections where necessary.
3. Copy files to (install folder)OblivionData
4. Start Oblivion Launcher, click 'Data Files', place a checkmark beside the .esp file(s).
1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the .esp file(s)
2. Delete the .esp
3. Delete all files in
The only incompatibility may be with DarkUI. If this mod is popular enough it is possible I will make a version for it.
Known Issues or Bugs
Loadscreens are randomly used so you still will see many of the existing ones.
1.1 - 13 new loadscreens added
1.0 - Initial release.
You can find me on the official Elder Scrolls forums as 'DarkOneVenzar'
Thanks to Bethesda for creating Oblivion and stock loadscreens.
Thanks to TESNexus.com for hosting the file.
Thanks to LHammonds for the Readme Generator this file was based on.
Thanks to those at the TESCS Wiki for the tutorial on how to get the loadscreens made.