Download - 692.97 KB
Length of time to make:
apx 4hrs, most of that was getting and tinkering with the screenshots, AND writing this darn readme :) hehe
Description of Mod:
After I had submitted the "Revan's Items by ChAiNz" mod, someone (Lucied) had asked about making one using Malak's saber model. Well...ask and you shall receive! Here I present to you...Revan's "gi-normous" saber hehe...
1) Revan's Longsaber - upgradeable (DON"T REMOVE Star Forge Crystal)
- Massive Criticals, 1d8
- Regeneration Force Points +1
- Enhancement +2
- Bonus Feat: Master Toughness
- Bonus Feat: Force Focus & Improved Force Focus
** I found using the Light attribute makes for some pretty kewl visual effects. For example, flourish your weapon and approach a workbench, you should notice a light strobing effect. I thought it gave a more realistic effect. Also makes the lighting of your character more 'mysterious'...
dan14_sherruk.utc <---placeable file. Sherruk's (Mandalorian) body on Dantooine
dpad_rl_shrk.uti <---datapad found on Sherruk's body. Be sure to read ;)
Just extract the files to your Kotor Override directory. If you are using my Revan's Items mod, just replace the 'upcrystals.2da', 'w_lsabrered02.tga' and 'w_lsabrered02.txi' files with these. They're compatible! (yay me)
++ There is also an included upcrystals.2da file. If you are currently using this type of file (other lightasaber mod), DO NOT OVERWRITE with this one. Some editing will be required.
Using Fred Tetra's Kotor Tool (see special thanks)
-open your existing upcrystals.2da in your Override folder
- Follow this diagram:
= ROW Label label template shortmdlvar longmdlvar doublemdlvar =
= next # S FORGE L G_W_SBRCRSTL26 **** g_w_lghtsbr26 **** =
At the console (cheats must be enabled) type:
OR, if you don't condone the console, the placeable file (dan14_sherruk.utc) will put the saber on his (Mandalorian with bad attitude) body once/if you kill him on Dantooine.
Just delete the files installed from your Override directory
Special thanks to:
- Holowan Laboratories for all the great resources! http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=6a623b4fcf4980d7acdb600155dc4c24&forumid=324
- Kitty Kitty who compiled the VERY useful Tools and mods list
- Fred Tetra for the Kotor Tool app, outstanding!
- cchargin for the KMM mod manager prog, a lifesaver!
- Achilles for ALL the great tutorials which made this (my first mod) possible!
- Darth333 for the Easy Warping Armband, a must to test any mod!
- Jackel for this 'readme' template!
- and especially Lucied, for giving me the idea...Thanks! Hope you enjoy it!
- To everyone else I may have forgotten, and to all who have tried this mod out...Thank you!
This Mod is not supported by LucasArts or Bioware. Do not contact them for support of this mod.
LucasArts is a trademark of Lucasfilm Ltd. Bioware and the Odyysey Engine are trademarks of Bioware Corp.