Download - 42.73 KB
This mod requires NVSE, which is still a Beta. (Disclaimer requested by behippo.)
This mod allows you to quickly trade with merchants. Instead of talking to them, then getting to trade through dialogue, you can simply click the Right Mouse Button (RMB) with the merchant targeted to open the trade window. A $ symbol will appear* above their head to let you know if Quick Trade works with them.
All trader merchants in Fallout: New Vegas should be ready for Quick Trade, and care was taken to ensure that the same conditions apply to trading as normal. This means that you won't be able to Quick Trade with the NPC if you wouldn't normally be able to trade with them. You'll also receive the same discounts as you would normally.
Introduced in v1.1, an item in the Apparel section allows you to change the following options:
* Activation Button
* Icon Height
* Icon Rotation Speed
* Icon Size
* Icon Transparency
* Icon On/Off
* The $ only appears when targeting the NPC, and will not be seen in dialogue if you decide to talk to the merchant instead.
* Fallout New Vegas
* New Vegas Script Extender (NVSE)
* You will not likely be able to Quick Trade with mod-added merchants unless they belong to vanilla merchant factions.
* Possible methods of allowing mod-added merchants to Quick Trade will be considered and possibly implemented in the future.
* If upgrading from v1.0, you will need to delete the Data/meshes/Pelinor/Quick Trade/ and Data/textures/Pelinor/Quick Trade/ folders
* 1.1 - 03/02/2011 - Smoother icon rotation; moved icon closer to center of head; added option menu; fixed icon visible in menu; fixed trading with dead merchants