General topics and discussions about popular video games, both old and new, on all platforms.
Planet Explorers Alpha released
by loder » July 2nd, 2012, 4:34 pm
Planet Explorers is about the crew of a colony ship that crash lands on a beautiful but hostile alien world. Players must then survive on the planet by constructing buildings, vehicles and weapons while avoiding the dangerous local wildlife andle helping the other colonists survive in the wilderness. It’s currently only single player but developers Pathea Games plan to expand it to include multiplayer later on.
If you’re thinking this sounds a lot like Minecraft, you're right. But open world builders are practically a genre unto themselves now, and there’s certainly room for one whose building is this clever, and whose world is this pretty.
If you're thinking this sounds a lot like Minecraft, you’re right. But open world builders are practically a genre unto themselves now, and there is certainly room for one whose building is this clever, and whose world is this pretty.
You can download the alpha for Planet Explorers right now from Indie Database, or find out more at the game developers website.
We are only temporary custodians of the particles which made us - Stephen Hawking
- The Elder Scrolls Online - Gathering and Exploration Trailer
- Should Mods Reloaded Have A Minecraft Server Again?
- Skyrim Hints & Tips
- Witcher 2 Dev-tools released for free
- Settlers IV - Maps on request
- Settlers IV - Editing Config files, bugfixing and language
- Company of Heroes 2 - Release Date announced!
- Settlers III Remake for Android, Linux, Mac and Windows