Login to Download - 48.82 MB
*Please read the instructions and view the attached images before using this mod*
Please read the Troubleshooting section if you have issues like flame vfx on armor, textures not showing up
You must remove any previous versions before installing newer versions of this mod (with DAOModmanager and remove the tintpack from your override folder). If you saved a game with the previous version, just uninstall the mod, resave the game and install the newer version)
A Full Set of Weapons and Armors for Female Rogues. This Project was inspired by the Fiery Phoenix of the Far East, the Matriarch of birds and counterpart to the Dragon.
What This kit contains:
- Twin Phoenix Claw Daggers and their superior versions.
- Phoenix Eye Bow and its superior version.
- Phoenix Arrows
- Phoenix-Recruit Armor
- Phoenix-Scout Armor
- Phoenix-Battlemaiden Armor
- Phoenix-Matriarch Armor
- Custom Weapons and Armor meshes (incorporated slightly modified version of my Slender Light Armor Form mod, and modified version of the Heavy Armor set)
- Works with female elves, humans, and dwarves
- Includes all LOD (level of detail) models and textures
*Any of these armors (other than the recruit) can be used throughout the entire game. ex: While the Matriarch Armor has greater defense and stats than the Scout and Battlemaiden armors, your attack speed also suffers especially with the bow.
- Extract the rar
- install the dazip with either the DAUpdater or the DAModmanager
UDK patch Installation:
- copy "XT_PhoenixArmory_UDK_Patch" folder to DocumentsBioWareDragon Agepackagescoreoverride
- The Phoenix-Recruit armor set is sold by the Quartermaster at Ostagar King's Camp during the day. Check his "other goods."
- The Daggers and the Bow are in the Mage's Chest at night, after the joining ritual and right before the Ostagar battle.
- The entire Phoenix set excluding the Recruit Armor is available at Bodahn's store at the party camp and Yuria at Vigil's Keep
*Requires The Universal Dye Kit*
*DO NOT install this patch if you don't have Nezroy's Universal Dye Kit as this will mess up the mod's material tint overrides*
Changes to the Phoenix Armory after installing the UDK Patch:
- All items will change to their hideous default material tints
- The Default Phoenix Quiver (when equiping the bow without arrows) looses its default red color and can't be dyed, but the Phoenix Arrows are fully tintable.
Using the Phoenix Tint Pack:
- You do not need the whole tint pack for it to work, just pick out a tint that you like and change the # on (t3_nez_us#.tnt) to any slot from 1-8 that is free.
- *The tint pack is located in your Override folder (XT_PhoenixArmory_UDK_PatchXT_PH_Tints A)
*refer to PhoenixArmory_Tint_list.doc for dye list and links*
Customizing the Phoenix Armory with The Winter Forge How to Transfer Item properties from one item to another: Say you like the look of the scout armor more than the battlemaiden set but you want the superior stats from that set.
How to Scale Item Property Stats:
If you feel that the item stats are too powerful or too weak for you...
- runscript add_ph_weapons
- runscript add_ph_weapons_matriarch
- runscript add_ph_arrows
- runscript add_ph_scout
- runscript add_ph_battlemaiden
- runscript add_ph_matriarch
*These commands are also viewable in the item descriptions(eye icon) in-game*
- The Phoenix Armory does not overwrite any existing DA files, so it should be compatible with other mods, I hope.
- The items also come with their own custom meshes so what you see in the images is what you'll get in the game.
Uninstalling the UDK patch:
- Remove the folder (XT_PhoenixArmory_UDK_Patch) from your Override
*This will revert the equipment back to their default Phoenix colors*
Removing the mod:
- Use DAModmanager to uninstall
a href="http://dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1390">Universal Dye Kit
Other Mods by me:Slender Light Armor Form and Dalish Ceremonial Armor for Females
- Slenderer Light Armor Form. This mod also allows you to mix match other light armor parts with the Phoenix Scout and Battlemaiden armors. The Phonenix scout and Battlemaiden use a slightly modified version of this mesh.
Other Mods Shown in the Images:
- (Emi and Millie's Hair)
Pineappletree's Vibrant Colors
- (Emi's hair color)
Dont Worry Be Hairy
- (Reyna's Hair)
Dragon Age Redesigned
- (Leliana's Face)
- (livelier world)
- (higher res world textures)
- Check his "Other Goods"
Armory does not appear in Bodahn innventory the first time you are at camp after the dream sequence
- They will only show up in the normal camp. Just exist and re-enter camp to get the items to show up.
Persistent flame on armor.
- download any version after v1_0b should solve the problem. Make sure you completely remove any previous versions prior to install (with DAOModmanager and remove the Phoenix Tint pack from the Override folder). If you've saved a game with pre v1_0b: remove the mod, re-save the game, and install the newer version, either buy your items again or use the console commands to get them back for free.
some parts of the armor look pale and seem to have lost their normal and specular maps; LODs not working properly.
- Reloading the save should fix the problem. If not, reload the game.
Hands or legs appear displaced from the body when mix-matching Phoenix armory with other armor parts.
- This is completely normal. The Phoenix Armory uses slenderer forms of DA armors with some other modifications. (slenderer body, narrower shoulders, smaller hands, straighter legs, etc)
Textures not showing up when you have Texture Detail set to Medium or Low in your Video Options. (Pre v1_0d only)here's how to get it to work:
- go to your (DocumentsBioWareDragon AgeAddInsXT_Phoenix_Armorycoretextures folder).
- you should see a folder called high
- make a folder called medium
- copy the file XT_PhoenixArmory_Tex.erf from the high to the medium folder.
Do the following steps only if you have the UDK Patch installed:
- go to your (DocumentsBioWareDragon AgepackagescoreoverrideXT_PhoenixArmory_UDK_Patch) folder
- copy XT_PhoenixArmory_UDK_Patch_v#.erf and paste it into (DocumentsBioWareDragon AgeAddInsXT_Phoenix_Armorycoretextures)
, for both high and medium folders.
- you should have 2 files (the _Tex.erf and _UDK_Patch_##.erf) in both the high and medium folders.
- Delete the *.erf file in(DocumentsBioWareDragon AgepackagescoreoverrideXT_PhoenixArmory_UDK_Patch). very important Otherwise all of the above steps are forfeit.
The Quartermaster doesn't carry the Recruit set
Thanks to Eshme's ModelTools for making Importing and Exporting DA models to 3dsMax possible
July - September 2010