Topics and Discussions for the Mount and Blade game and the Warband expansion.
Mount and Blade Introduction and Walkthrough
by Martian » June 11th, 2010, 5:32 pm
Calradia is a land at war, a land offering great riches and even greater dangers to the adventurers and mercenaries that flock to shed their blood on its soil.
With unerring courage and a strong sword, an unknown stranger can make a name as a warrior. Raise a band of hardened soldiers, become the lord of several towns and castles, and perhaps one day you may wield the power to depose kings and crown new ones at a whim.
* Free-form sandbox gameplay. You are free to go anywhere and do anything you choose in a world that has more than a hundred unique locations, including villages, castles and towns.
* Unique horseback combat. You are able to attack your enemies on your horse, whether you’re swinging a sword, holding a lance or unleashing arrows.
* Highly advanced, sophisticated and intuitive sword-fighting system.
* Fight on horseback and on foot using an expansive variety of medieval weapons, each with their own unique characteristics, strengths and weaknesses.
* Be anything from a lonesome adventurer to a commander of armies or an owner of villages, castles or towns.
* Sophisticated AI that will provide a challenge both in combat and in the strategic realm.
* Freedom to interact with hundreds of characters, including kings, lords, ladies, commoners as well as heroes you can take on as companions, each with their own personality.
Pentium 766 MHz or Compatible Processor Windows 98/ME/2000/XP Direct3D 3D accelerator
- Site Admin
- Posts: 755
- Location: UK, Wales
- Uploads: 52
- Kudos: 38
- CPU: Intel core 2, 2.8
- GPU: GeForce GTX 660
- RAM: 4 Gig
- Storage Space: 800 GIG
- Sound Card: Fatal1ty pro
- The Elder Scrolls Online - Gathering and Exploration Trailer
- Should Mods Reloaded Have A Minecraft Server Again?
- Skyrim Hints & Tips
- Witcher 2 Dev-tools released for free
- Settlers IV - Maps on request
- Settlers IV - Editing Config files, bugfixing and language
- Company of Heroes 2 - Release Date announced!
- Settlers III Remake for Android, Linux, Mac and Windows