- 1 Download FNVEdit
- 2 Extract it
- 3 Run it and it will come up with a list of all the .esp's in your FNV data folder
- 4 Select the Master file and all the .esp's that you want to merge
- 5 Right click on anywhere under the "Form ID" part and select "Create Merged Patch"
- 6 Call it what you want your mod (with all the other mods in it combined) to be called (e.g. Supermod)
- 7 Click the + next to one of the mods that you want to put into you Supermod
- 8 Right click on whatever is under the "File Header" and select "copy as override into" and then choose your Supermod
- 9 Repeat step 8 for every part of the mod you selected (Ingestibles, armor, weapons, etc)
- 10 Repeat step 9 on all the other mods you want to add to your Supermod
- 11 Once everything has been override into your super mod click the exit button and it will come up with a little thing that you then click the green arrow on and then you're done!
Of course this tutorial isn't perfect but it teaches even the biggest noobs (like me lol) how to merge plugins.
- Posts: 27
- Uploads: 23
- Kudos: 4