Download - 30.25 KB
Damage & Weapons Overhaul (No Explosives) v1
this esp overhauls just about all weapon damages, ranges and speeds. This is mainly done to make them more balanced against each other and to realism. Additionally falling damage, critical damage effects,
fall damage, etc. have also been modified.
Major Changes Made:
- All weapon damages increased drastically
- Skill does NOT effect weapon damage anymore, only your accuracy (70%, more than vanilla)
- Weapon condition now only slightly effects accuracy, but it DOES effect damage more now
- Adjusted values for running/crouching/etc accuracy
- All rifle ranges increased accordingly. Scoped weapons have longer range than iron-sights
- All weapon velocities modified to the caliber and size of the weapon. e.g. the assault rifles
should have higher velocity than 10mm sub machinegun...duh.
- Critical leg damage actually stops you from walking
- Falling now actually hurts
- Mines now blow up faster
- Chance to do critical damage increased for specific melee weapons..a sledgehammer will always hurt,
while brass knuckles don't rip legs off.
Big Booms v2
Overhauls all explosives damages and makes them much, MUCH more deadly. This includes base damage,
explosion radius, and radiation levels.
- All explosives damages increased anywhere between 70-200%
- All explosives radius increased at least 70% (A grenade blowing up in the same 5x5 room should
rip you to shreads...)
- All nuclear weapon radiation fallout and damages have been increased. We assume all are dirty
Overhauls level progression and such. Thanks to XFO overhaul for the idea of limiting skill points.
This has been used but changed significantly. Now your level much slower and difficulty multipliers
have been REMOVED.
Future Planned -
Chem & Food Realism
This overhauls just about all food and chem effects to make them A. more useful and B. more even.
This will add many new types of explosive, radioactive, shotgun slugs and other types of unique
ammo. Additionally, it will probably break out weapons to multiple chamber types.
Loot Table Overhaul
wealistic rifle ranges - Great idea, makes rifles that much cooler...thanks for the testing.
increased damage - again, great ideas but I am going for strict realism
XFO overhaul - lots of good ideas you had
Fallout 3 Official Forums
Timeslip for FOMM and TESSnip