Heroes Of Might And Magic VI
London, UK - August 17, 2010 – Today, Ubisoft® announced the return of the popular Might & Magic® franchise with the development of Might & Magic® Heroes® VI, which will be available worldwide on Windows PC in 2011. Developed by Black Hole, Might & Magic® Heroes® VI will include all the characters and features that have made the brand a worldwide success, in addition to a wealth of new innovations.
“Might & Magic is a powerful franchise with an amazing 20-year legacy,” said Caroline Stevens, brand director at Ubisoft EMEA “Players will be able to enjoy the Heroes experience like never before. The amazing creative teams at Black Hole are keeping the original Heroes spirit, while enhancing the RPG elements of the game.”
The Might & Magic® Heroes® VI adventure begins 400 years before the events in Heroes V, showcasing a family of heroes in a thrilling, epic story where Angels plot to revive an unfinished war. A legendary Archangel general who was killed during the war of the Elder races returns to life with a vengeance. Under the cover of preparations for an upcoming Demon invasion, he unites the peoples of Ashan to eradicate his ancient enemies. However, he underestimates the power of the all-too-human dynasty of the Griffin Dukes.
The Griffin heroes’ destinies will be written by players. In the game, players will be able to:
• Enjoy the Critically Acclaimed Heroes Gameplay: Remastered with the well-known developer, Black Hole, and in close partnership with the game’s numerous fans.
• Experience the Unique Mix of Turn-Based Strategy & RPG: Explore extra-large adventure maps, collect tons of resources and build extraordinary cities. Perfect your tactics to level-up your heroes, recruit troops and ready them for combat on exclusive battle maps
• Shape your Destiny: Lead the Heroes of the Griffin dynasty within intriguing scenarios. Choose your path, assume your choices and customize your gaming experience thanks to a brand new reputation system.
• Rediscover the Richness of the Might & Magic Universe: Discover fantastic landscapes and creatures from the world of Ashan. Enjoy revisited 3D designs and an exclusive new bestiary.
• Share with the Community: Post content and compete with your friends, using a new and intelligent, online community interface.
Source : Heroes VI Forums
Source : http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/might-mag ... 016,2.html
- Phoenix Fire
- Posts: 325
- Kudos: 13
Re: Heroes Of Might And Magic VI
Martian and I spent many hours playing Heroes of Might and Magic 3. Overall the HOMM series has always been a good buy. Unfortunately I never got to try HOMM 5.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2148
- Location: UK
- Uploads: 22
- Kudos: 60
- CPU: AMD FX6300 - 3.5 Ghz
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 660
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage Space: 750GB
- Sound Card: On board
- Case: Corsair Obsidian 550D