Login to Download - 48.44 MB
Name: Ghogiels Armor
Category: Weapons and Armor
Requirements: 7-Zip Archive Utility
File Mirror #1: Planet Elder Scrolls
File Mirror #2: MediaFire
RELz Thread: The Elder Scrolls Official Forum
Homepage: OBMM How-To Site
This mod incorporates all of Ghogiel's released mod resources as well as a few extras to round out the sets and makes them available for play in the game.
This project started off primarily for those people that want to play with what Ghogiel released but do not know how (or care) to use the Construction Set to add them into the game. As I started adding more and more to the mod, this became a much larger project. Here are the items that are in addition to Ghogiel's armor resources that are included in this mod:
- All weapons: Most were taken from other mods but were tweaked for this set.
- Knight Fine Armor set: This is steel armor with reflection FX applied to it with slight texture changes.
- Ice Shield: Glass shield tweaked to match the Ice armor.
- Dwemer Shield: Spell Breaker tweaked to match the Dwemer armor.
- Man-At-Arms Guard and Officer sets: Added padded textures and reflection FX.
- Telvanni Guard Shield
- Wings of the Queen of Bats
The armor can be purchased from Maro Rufus at The Best Defense in the Imperial City Market District.
The weapons can be purchased from Rohssan at A Fighting Chance in the Imperial City Market District.
The Bear, Cephalopod and Deer Helmets are Light Armor and the stats are Leather quality.
The Bonemold armor is Light Armor and the stats are Mithril quality.
The Dreugh armor is Light Armor and the stats are between Elven and Glass but due to it being rare, the price is higher than most Glass armor. The vendor acquires additional sets over time.
The Dwemer armor is Heavy Armor and the stats are Dwarven quality.
The Ice armor is Light Armor and the stats are Glass quality.
The Knight Fine armor is Heavy Armor and the stats are slightly higher than Steel quality.
The Knight Helmet is Heavy Armor and the stats are Steel quality.
The Man-At-Arms Grunt is Light Armor and the stats are Chainmail quality.
The Man-At-Arms Guard is Light Armor and the stats are slightly higher than Chainmail quality.
The Man-At-Arms Officer is Light Armor and the stats are slightly higher than Man-At-Arms Guard quality.
The Telvanni Guard Shield is Light Armor and the stats are Leather quality.
The Bow of Bones stats are Glass quality.
The Dwemer Longsword stats are Dwarven quality.
The Ice Katana has the same stats as other katanas.
The Knight Fine Longsword stats are Fine Steel quality.
The Man-At-Arms Longsword stats are Steel quality.
The Wings of the Queen of Bats is a unique artifact and of Dwarven quality. It has a drain health enchantment.
This archive is distributed in 7-zip's .7z format which requires 7-zip (or other current archive utilities). The archive is what I call OMOD-Ready which simply means that it's a normal archive but with extra data contained in it to allow you to quickly convert it to an OMOD for use with Oblivion Mod Manager.
Please see the readme file for more details.
Known Issues or Bugs
Some helmets will have clipping issues with beast races. I tried using the Conformulator but I couldn't make it work effectively.
- Added Wings of the Queen of Bats (model and textures by Ghogiel)
- Added Telvanni Guard Shield (model and textures by Ghogiel)
- Final fix for the deer ground mesh. Havok/Collision now reacts like all other helmets.
- Added Female Dwemer gauntlets by Infrequent_Hazard.
- Added Armun-An helmet (Bonemold) by Ancestral Ghost.
- Fixed Female Bonemold Bracer/Guantlets that only showed Imperial hands. Thanks to Ghogiel who told me how to fix it. Thanks to McMuffin for pointing it out.
- "Back-Reved" the internal .esp version number to remove the Official 1.2 patch requirement.
- Added Man-At-Arms Sets (name changes and stat adjustments).
- Added Knight Fine Armor Set (Shiny and set quality slightly higher than steel).
- Added Knight Fine Sword (Shiny and set quality slightly higher than steel).
- Changed Bear, Cephalopod and Deer helmet stats from Glass to Leather.
- Replaced Ice Armor menu icons to make it look more like ice.
- Deer helmet ground mesh reacts a little better when dropped.
- Missing Man-At-Arms normal maps added.
1.0, 2007/06/06 - Initial release.
Thanks to Ghogiel for providing the modder's resource.
- Ghogiel's Dreugh Armor
- Ghogiel's Armor Resource
- Ghogiel's Bonemold Helmet (Ground Mesh)
- Infrequent_Hazard's Female Exnem versions
- Queen of Bats axe and Telvanni shield (initial release in this mod)
Thanks to Bound By Birth for converting the Dwemer Sword to Oblivion and to ProudFoot for creating it.
Thanks to Cryo for the Bonemold Helmet.
Thanks to Ancestral Ghost for the Armun-An Helmet (Bonemold)
Thanks to RDjeke for the Templar Sword.
Thanks to Kaelis Ebonrai for the Duo katana.
Thanks to Pepsi for the Ice Katana texture used on the Ice Duo.
Thanks to Bethesda for creating Oblivion.
Thanks to Maximilian for the German translation.
Thanks to Gadgeth for the PL translation.
Thanks to TESNexus.com for the a one-stop-shop resource for authors and players.
Thanks to God for creating us all.
You can do whatever you want with this mod but don't complain to me if it doesn't work or your PC blows up.
Be sure to credit the original authors if you re-used any of these files.
Cryo requires permission before including his bonemold helmet.
Bound By Birth requires permission before including his Dwemer sword.