Download - 6.99 MB
Name: Feather Set for BAB
Requirements: Oblivion, BAB body replacer
Author: Rowan Leeves
This mod is my first attempt at making a clothing set for Oblivion. There is a top (kind of corset), a capri pant, a skirt, and a pair of ballet flats (same shape as my Ballet Flats mod).
The set is for the BAB body replacer.
- This is a noob's work, the meshes are not perfect. I learned a lot in the process and it was pretty fun, though infuriating at times ^.^
- The set is not lore-friendly. It's an original design that started as a drawing. It's not symmetrical by purpose - it is what I wanted (yes, I like odd and assymetrical clothes)
Great Chapel of Arkay, Cheydinhal. There is a chest next to Stendarr's altar.
1. Copy RL_FeatherSet.esp file, Meshes and Textures folders to (install folder)OblivionData
2. Start Oblivion Launcher, click 'Data Files', place a checkmark beside RL_FeatherSet.esp.
1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck RL_FeatherSet.esp.
2. Delete the RL_FeatherSet.esp file and its respective folders.
TES Construction Set
Time and patience
RebelOConnor, for helping me A LOT with Blender and my wrongly rigged meshes >_<
Spelelogo, for beta testing and adding nice screenies
LHammonds' tutorials and readme generator.