Download - 45.20 KB
====================Deathblow Multipliers v1.02==================
A variation on MachDelta's Forced Deathblows mod. Changes the multiplier of deathblows
(how often they occur) in Dragon Age: Origins & Awakening.
Works with versions 1.03 and higher. May work with previous versions
(I haven't tested below 1.03). Comes in six flavors.
***Note: The devs added a negative multiplier to deathblow frequency when surrounded by more than two enemies. This means that the game cuts the base chance of a deathblow in half when you're fighting a group. I have removed the reduced chance and made it a
If you don't like it that way, simply delete the "combat_h.nss" file from the mod's install directory. Easy as pie.
1) No deathblows - x0 multiplier
2) Bosses only - X0 multiplier, except for bosses
3) Normal - x1.5 more deathblows
4) Violent - x2 more deathblows
5) Brutal - x3 more deathblows
6) Splatterhouse - deathblow every time
- Some mods that override combat_h.nss or modify creatureranks.gda (very few, if any).
- UnRAR the archive into a new folder
- Choose your flavor and delete the other folders.
- Copy "more_frequent_deathblows" into your C:...
My Documents/Bioware/Dragon Age/Packages/Core/Override"
- Enjoy the carnage.
- Delete the "more_frequent_deathblows" folder from your