Download - 1.65 MB
DBM 5.3.3 has even better support for Ulduar bosses! We will be constantly developing the Ulduar mods over the next weeks. Updated versions of DBM 4.1x will be uploaded here on Curse every few days or so. Alpha builds from the SVN are always available on www.deadlybossmods.com.
You will always find the latest version and news about Deadly Boss Mods there.
* Boss mods for all raid bosses
* Colored raid warnings (players will be colored according to their class) with icons - so you will know what/'s going on without even reading the message
* Auto-respond during boss fights. DBM will inform anyone who whispers you during a boss fight that you are busy. These messages contain the name and health of the boss as well as the raid/'s status
* HealthFrame: you can enable a simple frame that shows a health bar for all active bosses. This is enabled by default for multi-mob bosses like Four Horsemen
* Bars can be enlarged with decent effects when they are about to expire
* Crash recovery: you had a disconnect or crash during a boss fight? No problem for DBM! It will request the timer and combat status information from other DBM users in your raid group and you get your timers back
* Synchronization system for accurate timers
* No dependencies, no embedded libraries (except for the optional LibDataBroker plugin that embeds LibDataBroker)
* Modular design - all boss mods are plugins and can be exchanged, removed or updated separately
* Load on demand - all boss mods are separate AddOns and they will be loaded when they are needed. So they don/'t use memory or cpu until you enter the corresponding instance
* Efficient code: DBM uses less than 250 kb memory and the cpu usage is also very low
* Special effects like the screen flash effect, huge warning messages and sounds will draw your attention to critical events
* Bars can change their color over time and flash before they expire
* There are many bar designs to choose from, all designs are are customizable: you can change the color, size, icon position etc.
* Support for SharedMedia, so you can use any texture for your bars
* Option to create custom timers, so-called /"Pizza Timers/" for your pizza or whatever you prefer to eat while raiding. You can also send those timers to your raid group
* Powerful object-oriented API - you can use it to write your own boss mods!
* Burning Crusade Boss Mods
* LibDataBroker data source
* /dbm - shows/hides the GUI
* /dbm timer