Download - 18.00 MB
This mod adds recruiter parties to the game, which will recruit volunteers from villages and bring them to your fortresses' garrisons. This will make kingdom management a LOT easier.
* Hire recruiters to get you new troops, while you can concentrate on more interesting affairs.
* Recruiters can be hired from castles and towns.
* Recruiters don't just simply spawn recruits from nowhere, they actually travel on the adventure map and visit villages and get the exact same amount of recruits from them as you would.
* Clear, colored messages are shown when a recruiter has completed or failed his task.
- Warband compatibility.
- Change: Recruiters can now be attacked by other parties, and their nationality is visible.
- Change: Recruiters can no longer recruit from villages that have negative relation to player or from villages that belong to hostile kingdom.
- Change: A red message is displayed every time a recruiter is defeated.
- Change: The message that tells that a recruiter has returned home is now colored green.
- Fix: Two minor bugs.
- Added ability to order recruits of specified nationality.
- First version.