Login to Download - 121.90 MB
Warband Reloaded v1.1
Tested on: Mount and Blade Warband 1.153
This mod was based on Diplomacy and the Mod Collection. It's my first modification for Mount and Blade so go easy on me.
The purpose of the mod is to make Warband a little more fun and slightly more challenging. The initial aim was to add more companions and lords however I felt compelled to make several changes along the way. If the mod gets enough support and feedback I will continue to update it.
- Adds 50 new companions.
- Adds four new male lords.
- Adds two new female lords.
- New battle sounds.
- Added a quick start option.
- More vibrant environmental colours.
- Sanjar Khan renamed to Ghengis Khan.
- Maximum bandit parties on map increased to 4096.
- Maximum AI Lord party size increased by 150%.
- Added a Modding options link in the camp menu.
- Added Dislike me to the list of cheat options.
- Added Marry me to the list of cheat options.
- Diplomacy 4.2 by Waihti, zParsifal
- Mod Collection
- SimpleLoot by Xenoargh
- Men at arms pack, plate armor by Narf of Picklestink
- Bunch of armours by Fredelios
- Horses by Wanderer
- Nord hersir and Samurai armour by SacredStoneHead
- Helmets and weapons by Iggorbb
- Helmets and surcoat by Rathos
- More Lords.
- More towns and villages.
- Diplomacy Patrol modifications.
- More dialogue options.
The source code from the 4.2 version of diplomacy was used as a foundation. At the time of writing 4.3 is the most current version however I can't find the source code for it. I have tested the mod with the latest 1.153 patch for Mount and Blade Warband.
You can contact me on the Mods Reloaded website, my username on there is loder.
Permissions and Usage
Feel free to use any parts of the mod in your own release(s), just credit me and any others for their work. This mod is not to be uploaded on nexusmods or moddb.