Download - 5.29 KB
This spell is designed to help combat training by spawning random enemies to fight. When you cast the spell, the Wabbarabba hare will appear giving you about half a minute to run to a safe distance to prepare. After the prep time has passed, Wabbaraba will transform into a random number of enemies to fight.
- This version only spawns 3 to 6 various types of bandits up to level 26.
- Level of bandits are "supposed" to be based on player level. Some work needed in this department. Let me know how you fair.
- The Wabbahack spell is added to the player the first time the mod is run.
- Badit corpses are deleted after a few minutes or after you loot their gold.
- This is a very early release. Please report any bugs.
- I made this mostly as a personal tool, but felt that it may be useful to others.
- No vanilla forms are modified by this mod, so it should be very compatible with any other mods.
- The source scripts are included. Feel free to modify and improve. Send me a link to your efforts!
- If you are familiar with the creation kit and want to add other enemies to the mix, the object you want to modify is a leveled actor named Wabbadude.
- I may update this mod, but make no promises. I'd rather be playing!
Drag & Drop the /Data folder into your /skyrim folder or use the download manager. Activate the mod and your done.
Deactivate the mod and delete the following files: