Login to Download - 42.87 MB
Tired of desyncs in KW? Tired of slow performance on your PC when playing KW? Tired of not enough KW content and gameplay? The epic wait is finally over after being frustrated with lack of KW resources from EALA for over three years.
The purpose of this enhancement and fun mod is to get a clean feeling of what the game is supposed to be played with the righteous content of gameplay. Now with Kane's Wrath and C&C4 content, it brings this mod to a whole new level of gameplay and style. This mod for Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars makes gameplay and other changes across all three factions. New units imported from KW and C&C4 (yes, they are real) will add the strength of the gameplay experience. There are some new mod changes from anything related to what other C&C3 mods do have, except when used with permission. This is now a beta version mod, and any errors
and additions in the mod will be issued to future patches.
C&C3 with patch 1.09 needs to be installed in your computer. Place the mod folder into whichever operating system you have:
Win XP path: "C:/Documents And Settings/your user name/My Documents/Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars/Mods"
Win Vista/7 path: "C:/Users/your user name/Documents/Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars/Mods"
Just delete the KW Reloaded folder from your C&C3 mods directory.
Version 1.1 Delta Changes
Under this new version as a revision of version 0.8 beta, all six sub-factions have been split into their respectable mods in order to get them working. Temporarily some of the changes in this version from v.0.75 and lower versions do not have the following: unit limitations, stealth detection limitation, power plant usage from RA3, new support powers and music. Not all new units and structures I mentioned in the screenshots will be available to build and edit in this version of the mod. All sub-factions currently do not have their skirmish AI enabled as well as having their own command HUD.
• Added the following new objects: Sheppard Tank, Howitzer, Orca Paladin, Kodiak, Salamander, Chemical
Warrior, Flame Tower, Falcon MLRS, Rocket Pods, Patriot Missile Turret, GDI modified Tiberium Silo.
• Fixed, added and modified more xml files associated with the units and structures.
• GDI modified Tiberium Silo, Tiberium Field and Walls are built to all GDI factions.
• NOD Walls, Bunkers, Voice of Kanes and Demo Trucks are built to all NOD factions.
• Scrin Walls are built to all Scrin factions.
• Only retains the Shatterer, Slingshot, Reclamation Hub, MARV, Air Support and Tiberium Field.
Steel Talons Changes:
• Added sniper squad to the barracks. Still no commando unit for this one.
• Sensor Array requires Command Post to be built.
• Kodiak requires Space Command U plink to be built.
• Replaced Firehawk with the Orca Paladin as a tier-3 unit.
• Replaced Hammerhead with the Orca Minigunner as a tier-2 unit.
• Added three new ZOCOM structures: Defensive Tower, Falcon MLRS, Patriot Missile Turret
• Replaced missile squad with Zone Defender. Added Zone Trooper into this faction.
• Zone Predator and Howitzer require Tech Center to be built.
• Sheppard Tank is the replacement to the Predator Tank for tier-1.
• Only retains the Reckoner, Specter, Redeemer Engineering Facility, Redeemer, Air Support and Voice of Kane.
• Added Armageddon Bomber into this faction.
Black Hand Changes:
• Added Militant Squad and Chemical Warrior into the Hand of Nod. Chemical Warrior requires Operations Center
to be built. Will be built as an individual unit for the cost of 500/10.
• Added Flame Tower to the defenses tab. Requires Barracks and War Factory to be built.
Marked of Kane Changes:
• Added three new MOK structures: Rocket Pods, Flame Tower and Turret.
• Added Militant Squad and Armageddon Bomber into this faction.
• Removed Beam Cannon and Avatar from this faction. Replaced with Cyborg Reaper and a new unit TBD.
• Replaced Scorpion Tank with Avenger Tank. Replaced Nod Commando with Cyborg Commando.
• Salamander requires Tiberium Liquidation Facility to be built.
• Only retains the Ravager and now added with the Manta unit. The Manta unit still has its ion storm ability
working from the Planetary Assault Carrier unit.
• Added Super Growth Accelerator, Manta, and G un Walker into this faction.
• Mechepede is only buildable in this faction. No upgrades needed.
• Removed forcefield generator upgrade for this faction.
• All vehicles you built cost 200-300 more credits than the previous values due to the fact that they have
shields enabled once you built them.
• Added Devourer Tank into the faction. Removed Annihilator Tripod from this faction.
• Cultists cost 2000/20 and comes trained as a group of three, becoming a triple mind-control squad.
• Added three new Traveler-59 structures: Terraforming Nexus, Life-Form Tower, and Lightning Spike.
Terraforming Nexus requires Technology Assembler to be built. Life-Form Tower requires Signal Transmitter to be built. Lightning Spike requires Nerve Centre to be built.
Version 1.0 Delta Changes
• Integrated all six sub-factions, most abilities and some new units into this mod. Asset issue still unknown.
• Added some KW support powers and upgrades into the six factions (somehow not working in-game).
• Fixed, added and modified some xml files associated with the units and structures.
Version 0.9 Beta Changes
• Added all KW abilities to selected units with the exception of the bombard beacon from the Shadow Squad.
• Added the following new units: Talon, Banshee, Manta, Bulldog, Mutant Mammoth, Light Tank, G lorfindel,
Armageddon Bomber, Shogun Executioner
• Added four RA3 neutral structures: G arage, Hospital, Oil Derrick, Observation Tower
• Modified Zocom Zone Predator with rocket pods upgrade and HEAT ability.
• Modified Zocom Zone Juggernaut with sonic artillery barrage.
Version 0.8 Beta Changes
• Added the six sub-factions: Steel Talons, Zocom, Black Hand, Marked of Kane, Reaper-17 and Traveler-59.
• Added some new support powers workable for Steel Talons and Zocom factions. (used to work though)
• Power plant upgrades no longer need prerequisites. Research time increased to 3 0 seconds for all factions.
Version 0.75 Beta Changes
• Separated all KW maps (except C&C3 X360 tutorial map) with Art.big and Misc.big apart from the mod. KW
maps are now to be released separately and to be worked with C&C3 or other mods.
• Custom ingame music is no longer used due to their large quality size except for the menus and credits.
• Engineer capture delay removed for all engineers so skirmish AI should no longer spawn numerous engineers.
• Fixed missing textures for the Nod Turret animations.
Version 0.7 Beta Changes
• Added the millipede head to the Mechapede, completing its look. However the head comes out first outside on
a position, not from inside the Warp Sphere, before the eight millipede bodies merge with the head. Cost
increased to 2000 in 20 seconds due to its weapon and armor overpowerness.
• Fixed an issue with one of the missing unit select responses for the GDI Sandstorm.
• Added the missing sounds for the GDI Sensor Array. Order of building this structure corrected.
• Cultists now cost 2000/20 in a squad of three. Ability still remains.
• Mastodon now fires with double sonic shell weapons instead of railguns and it’s the same sonic shell
weapon used from the MARV. Splash damage increased slightly. Cost increases to 5000/50.
• Master Countermeasures support power ability moved to Nod Tech Center from Temple of Nod.
• Added Tiberium Scan Vibration support power to Nod Tiberium Liquidation Facility which can now detect both
Tiberium-related objects and power plants.
• New support powers available to use:
** Power Signature Scan (Nod) – cost 300, cooldown 60 seconds. Detects all power plants on the map.
** Shock Swarm (Scrin) - cost 3000 with 3 veteran Shock Trooper Squads teleporting anywhere on the
battlefield. Requires Signal Transmitter, cooldown is 240 seconds.
** Ion Storm (Scrin) - cost 5000, requires Signal Transmitter, cooldown 6 minutes. This is very much similar to
the Allied Weather Control Device superweapon back at RA2. It spreads 9 clouds emitting electrical shocks to a
large area effective against anything.
• Support power changes have been shifted in this final order (some have yet to be added). The ones not mentioned remain at default:
** Alien Technology Assembler: Phase Field, Stasis Shield
** Alien Signal Transmitter: Shock Swarm, I on Storm, Wormhole, Mothership
** GDI Command Post: Radar Scan, Orca Strike
** GDI Space Command U plink: Zone Trooper Drop Pods, Shockwave Artillery, EMP Cannon
** Nod Operations Center: Radar Jam Missile, Decoy Army, Cloaking Field, Mine Drop, Shadow Strike Team, Power Signature Scan
** Nod Tiberium Liquidation Facility: Tiberium Scan Vibration, Seed Tiberium, Catalyst Missile, Tiberium Vapor Bomb
Version 0.6 Beta Changes
• Power usage is now similar to RA3 standards. GDI Power Plant cost 700 with 200 power and cost 300 for
the upgrade with 100 power. Nod Power Plant cost 500 with 150 power and cost 500 for the upgrade with 150
power. Scrin Reactor cost 600 with 200 power and cost 400 for the upgrade with 100 power.
• Removed stealth detection to most vehicles/infantry on mines and aircraft. All enemy vehicles and infantry
cannot detect mines, aircraft and stealth units except allied units and only the units that can detect stealth such
as Pitbull, Orca, Attack Bike, Venom, Avatar (with Attack Bike commandeer upgrade), Seeker Tank, Zone
Trooper, Sniper Squad, Shadow Team, Mothership and Mutant Marauder. Also removed ground stealth detection
to AA Battery, SAM Turret and Plasma Missile Battery defenses. Remaining defensive structures that detect
stealth remain unchanged.
• Barracks, Hand of Nod and Portal can now heal infantry for three seconds when garrisoned. I n that way, the
GDI Armory no longer heals infantry.
• GDI Watch Tower requires Barracks to be built. Shredder Turret requires Hand of Nod to be built. Buzzer Hive
requires Portal to be built.
• Added GDI Sensor Array structure ingame. Cost is 1200 in 12 seconds with a limit of three on the field. This
defensive structure can detect stealth units and other obstacles within a 500 radius and it also makes nearby
infantry immune to suppression.
• Added the Scrin Mechapede ingame but with only a line squad of eight bodies with no front head. The
problem in getting the front head in with a line squad of eight millipede bodies working is not that simple.
Currently the unit cannot wiggle because of the coding incompatibility. Since the unit carries no upgrades, the
unit is temporarily an offensive unit armed with eight razor drone laser weapons.
• All vehicles and infantry can no longer use their “call for transport” ability. This is all due to the building of
those GDI/Nod Carryalls and V-Ox Transports from their airfields.
• Added GDI Carryall and Nod V-Ox Transport into the mod. As of now, the GDI /Nod Carryalls can transport
vehicles (limit one vehicle per carryall) whereas the GDI/Nod V-Oxs can transport infantry (limit one per V-Ox).
Carryalls can now carry some KW and C&C4 vehicles.
• Surveyors, Emissaries and Explorers are now buildable in the War Factory instead of Construction Yard.
• All MCVs and Drone Platforms will cost 5000 each. The selling of a construction yard is 2500.
• All CNC4 U nits (except Mastodon) have their health increased slightly.
• Added all remaining neutral structures from GDI, Nod and Scrin factions into the mod.
• Added a bunker for the Mastodon which has a three- slot infantry to provide fire support.
• Added leadership attributes’ ability for the Redeemer and Eradicator Hex apod. Health, Armor, Rate of Fire,
Attack Damage and Suppression are buffed as bonuses to nearby units around the Redeemer or Eradicator.
• Corrupter can now heal certain Scrin KW units involving the Eradicator. Healing effect now decreased by 50%.
• Guardian Cannon and Battle Base (deployed from Rig) will be equipped with railguns when upgraded.
• GDI Rig and Battle Base health are now equalized and buffed to 10000.
• Added KW staff credits list with the C&C3 staff credits. Credits now move at least two frames per second.
Version 0.5 Beta Changes
• Re-enabled EA Logo video with the Kane's Wrath version.
• Added subtitles to the C&C3 HD FMVs in English version captions.
• Added the remaining FX textures from KW for the Particle Templates.
• Added the special FX shader and all other KW shaders.
• Added three re-made KW skirmish maps from PimpUigi (Forgotten Forest, Suburban Arena, Tournament River).
• Added the three epic units from KW: MARV, Redeemer and Eradicator Hexapod. All of them cost 5000 each
with a limit of one. None of them have abilities at this time. MARV is equipped with two frontal railguns and two
rear missile packs. Redeemer is equipped with two missile packs. Eradicator is equipped with two plasma
discs and one razor drone laser on each side.
• Added the 11 new units from C&C4: Mastodon (4000/40, limit one), Sandstorm (1200/12), Shockwave (1600/16),
Spartan Tank (1200/12), Zone Defender (500/10), Armadillo (1000/10), Avenger Tank (1100/12), Cyborg Reaper
(1100/12), Cyborg Commando (2000/25), Mutant I ronback (1000/10), Mutant Scrapbus (1400/14). Note that these
units are not finalized due to incomplete animations, weapon positioning and weapon usage. All units are
temporarily tier-3 units except the Ironback and Scrapbus. Experience levels added for all units. Both the Cyborg
Commando and the Cyborg Reaper fire with a laser gun. The Shockwave fires the same weapon like a
Shatterer. The Mastodon fires similarly from the upgraded Mammoth Tank but much stronger.
• Added other new units: Nod Demo Truck (tier 3, cost 4000/40, limit one), GDI V-Ox Transport (750/10), Nod
Carryall (750/10). Demo Truck cannot attack meaning it has to be destroyed either by friendly fire or enemy
attack. The transports only transport vehicles for now.
• All infantry have their built times changed to minimize infantry spam, similarly to RA3.
• All engineers have a three second delay for capturing enemy structures before they are killed themselves, no
delay for neutral structures.
• Limited unit spam: Vehicles and infantry will have a build limit of 50. Some tier 3 vehicles and above will have
a build limit of 30. There’s no build limit on structures and some certain aircraft such as Orcas, Firehawks,
Vertigo Bombers, Stormriders and transports.
• Music changes: Action in- game music will no longer be heard unless you have 1000 allied and enemy units
attacking each other, meaning that regular ingame music according to colored zone on the map will be played
longer. Also here are the modified and new music tracks:
**Main Menu: Red Dusk/CNC3 Menu, Skirmish/Options Menu: Tsun Menu, Load Menu: Explore U nknown
**Score Menu: Act of Instinct 3 score and Mechanical Mind score, Credits Menu: Act of Instinct 3, Mechanical
**Base Building: RA1 Intro/Bog 2004 Remix, Scouting/Flurry/Heroism, Valves/Lone Trooper, Creeping U pon/Depth
Charge, Moving Out/Radio 3, Resources/Calculations/Electrode, Base Building/Defense Line/Research
**Blue Zone: AOI3/Devil March, Nod Crush/Pharotek/Phat Attack, Voice Rhythm 1/2, Journey/Bounce
**Red/Yellow Zone: In the Line of Fire/Prepare for Battle/March to Doom, Enemies to be Feared/Demolition/In the
Prowl, Approach/Defense/Timebomb, Prepare for Oblivion/I mpending Doom
**Unknown Zone: Trouble/Mechanical Man 1/2, Industrial/Warfare, Airstrike/Traction, Mutants/G loom2, Dusk
Hour/Elusive, Technical Data/Composite, Link U p/I nfiltrate/Recon, He Lives/Construct/Infiltrator, Virus/The
Streets/In the Tunnel
Version 0.45 Alpha Changes
• Replaced all tga textures with dds textures to all KW units and structures for sharper and smoother looks
(except portrait icons).
• Added Africa, China and Russia civilian objects now usable in C&C3 Worldbuilder with this mod.
• Added all 38 skirmish maps modified and imported from KW into C&C3 (5 unofficial from EALA, 4 easter egg
maps that I found and modified, 1 old Tournament Tower map from C&C3 Patch 1.07 and 1 Tournament Battle
map which is an alternative version of Tournament Decision for the KW G erman version) and the lost C&C3 X3 60
Tutorial map into the mod. However, the text scripts are not available for the C&C3 X360 Tutorial map at this
point of time. KW terrain textures are included in order for these KW skirmish maps to run correctly.
Version 0.4 Alpha Changes
• Added tier 4 structures from KW: Reclamation Hub, Redeemer Engineering Facility, Warp Chasm. Costs and
•Added some new structures: GDI Tiberium Field (cost 4000/30, tier 4, limit 3), Nod Bunker (cost 500/5, tier 1),
Nod Turret (cost 1000/10, tier 2, consumes 6 power), Scrin Lightning Spike (1000/10, tier 2, consumes 6 power)
• Added EMP cannon support power for GDI: cost nothing and cooldown is same as EMP control center,
requires Space Command Uplink. This is more like of a minor superweapon since it takes some time to charge.
You cannot use it at once when the Space Command U plink is built.
• Dig-In bunker can now garrison up to three infantry. Zone Troopers and all Scrin infantry can now garrison the
Dig-In bunkers as well as the Nod Bunker.
• Money crates when picked up gains 2000 credits. Collecting too many money crates at the same time
decreases the amount.
• Some units can now move backwards without issues and can attack in reverse move when they are supposed to be: APC, Pitbull, Seeker, G un Walker, Devourer Tank.
• New crate spawn surprises: APC/Pitbull/Predator Tank for the GDI, Scorpion Tank/Raider Buggy/Attack Bike
for the NOD, and Devourer Tank/Seeker Tank/G un Walker for the Scrin.
• Temporarily made GDI Behemoth, GDI Zone Shatterer, NOD Purifier and Alien Reaper Tripod as tier 4 units.
• Action tracks music are to be played when 1000 units are attacking or are attacked, rather than just several
units. For this reason, the ingame tracks are continuous without changing to the action tracks while attacking.
• Some INI changes have been included and edited:
1. New faction added, Trio Alliance, which contains GDI, NOD & Scrin allied together and they will start with an
MCV for each faction together. This is very well used as a last resort if you are stuck in tough matches
especially at brutal mode.
2. When a Scrin faction wins a mission or skirmish, victory score is used as CNC3_SUCCESS_EVIL_V1 instead of
3. All factions start with a MCV. The AI does know on deploying its own MCV during skirmish mode but however
it cannot deploy its MCV if it's a custom faction.
4. The FPS limit to all maps are doubled to 60 from 30. Attempting to make the FPS limit infinite or set the
option of FPS limit to disabled might cause issues to the game itself.
5. Fog of War re-occurs after viewing the area for 20 seconds.
6. MaxLineBuildObjects is limited to 8 meaning you can only place 8 wall segments at one time.
7. Disabled EA logo movie at the start of C&C3 program.
Version 0.3 Alpha Changes
• Replaced Charged Particle Beam weapon with Super Charged Particle Beam weapon for the Enlightened.
• Added the Shard Walker for the Scrin, but it has no shield upgrade and weapon upgrade to use at this time.
• Added the remaining sounds and voice taunts not previously added for those KW units.
• Multiplayer settings: more colors to choose from, beacons limit to 10, shroud enabled for all skirmish maps
• Dozer Blades and Signature G enerator upgrades moved to Nod Operations Center.
• Sensor Pod and StratoFighter upgrades moved to GDI Airtower.
• Blink Packs and Plasma Disk Launcher upgrades moved to Scrin Statis Chamber.
• Radar Scan, Radar Jam and Tiberium Vibration Scan now cost 300 each to use.
• Call of Transport ability cost reduced to 100 from 500 for GDI and Nod factions. Cooldown is reduced to 60s.
• All factions' refineries now cost 3000/3 0 and require 10 power.
• Most upgrade costs and build times are now the same values from KW Patch 1.02.
• All Engineers, Rigs, MCVs, Surveyors, Emissaries and Explorers are no longer selectable when selecting all.
• Allied Tech Center requires War Factory and Command Post to be built.
• Nod Tech Center requires War Factory and Operations Center to be built.
• Scrin Technology Assembler requires Warp Chasm and Nerve Centre to be built.
• Replaced the main menu, options, load, score and credits themes. Also replaced the main menu logo with the
new KW Reloaded logo. Main menu is Red Dusk and CNC3 theme. Options menu is Tsun theme. Loading a
saved game, skirmish or mission is Explore U nknown. Score is Act of I nstinct 3 score. Credits are Act of
Instinct 3, Mechanical Mind and Harvester (from Animusic).
Version 0.2 Alpha Changes
• Fixed the shader/texture model for the GDI Shatterer and Scrin Reaper Tripod.
• Added more Kane's Wrath units: Wolverine, Behemoth, Hammerhead, Zone Shatterer, Heavy Harvester,
Rocket Harvester, Combat Engineer, Zone Orca, Orca Minigunner, Confessor Cabal, The Awakened, The
Enlightened, Tiberium Trooper, Cultists and Prodigy. Also added experience levels for those units.
• Added Kane's Wrath structures: GDI Air Support, Nod Air Support, Voice of Kane.
• Added walls to all factions. All wall hubs and segments cost 100 each, but selling them gains 10 credits each.
• Combat Engineer can now use Booby Traps, Place Mines and Dig In as his special abilities to make the unit
more useful other than just attack and capture/repair structures.
• Economy: Tiberium Spikes when captured gains 500 credits and then 15 credits per second. Big Tiberium
Silos now gains 500 credits per 30 seconds when captured. GDI/NOD refineries can now hold up to 10000
credits and their Tiberium Silos can hold up to 5000 credits. Harvesters unloading Tiberium into refineries now
takes eight seconds. Growth Accelerator now gains 25 credits every 5 seconds.
• Note that the Cultist uses the same ability as a Mastermind can, since I am unable to get a modified ability for
the unit. Due to this the Cultist Squad can capture the maximum of 5 units or structures at a time! Cultist Squad
also requires Technology Assembler in order to be built. Prodigy does not have the Area of Effect Mind Control
ability in which it's been replaced with the Booby Trap ability.
• Cost and time values changed to reflect the use of the gameplay at this point of time. All other KW units are at
their normal values: Ravager 1000/10, Cultists 1600/16, Prodigy 3000/30, Annihilator Tripod 2500/25, Reaper
Tripod 3 000/30, Awakened 600/6, Tiberium Trooper 1000/10, Avatar 2500/25, Behemoth 2500/25, Combat
Engineer 700/7, Mobile Repair Transport 800/8, Orca Minigunner 900/9, GDI or Nod Air Support 600/6, Zone
Shatterer 1800/18, Zone Raider 1400/14
Version 0.1 Alpha Changes
• Added Kane's Wrath units into KW Reloaded: Slingshot, Shatterer, Titan, Mobile Repair Transport, Zone
Raider, Mantis, Specter, Purifier, Reckoner, Ravager, Reaper Tripod, Shielded Harvester. All sounds, taunts, art
assets and weapons included for those units. Costs and values for those units are the same as from KW patch
1.02, except that the Mobile Repair Transport costs 800 and Zone Raider Squad costs 1400. All KW units cannot
use the Call for Transport ability. Added experience levels for all 12 KW units. No abilities & upgrades yet.
• The Reckoner now gets a destroyed animation instead of turning it into a bunker when destroyed.
• GDI Power Plant costs 700. All power plant upgrades are at tier 2.
• Nod Militant Squad gets a new portrait icon from Kane's Wrath.
• Added custom Scrin shields to G un Walker, Seeker Tank, Devourer Tank, Corrupter, Reaper Tripod,
Mastermind, Stormrider and Mothership. Attenuated Forcefields upgrade (in Nerve Centre structure) applies to
Gun Walker, Seeker Tank, Devourer Tank and Corrupter. All others require the Forcefield Generator upgrade.
Custom shield for the Scrin Shielded Harvester is already added when refinery is built or when the unit is built
from the Warp Sphere.
Implemented but cancelled:
• The bottom left corner including the top right buttons of the Tactical Huds can be removed meaning that you
should know some of the useful hotkeys without it. Challenging the hotkeys on your keyboard is the quickest
thing to learn during the game. The technical issue is through compiling through Bibber’s modified RA3 Mod
Buildstudio executable in which it won’t allow textures (in all AptUI screens, modified or not) to be recognized
and compiled into the mod. Unless this part can be issued as a patch and works through with the mod using a
different BuildMod complier (not the modified RA3 Mod Buildstudio), this feature will have to be cancelled.
• Having the main menu, options menu, skirmish menu, multiplayer menu, score screen, credits screen,
load/save screen and custom maps screen turning to purple color requires some time to modify it over and
previous files released by the UI art screens pack need to be retained. Same goes to the modification to the
colored Earth on the main menu screen. Bibber’s modified RA3 Mod BuildStudio ex ecutable is not allowing
textures (in all AptUI screens modified or not) to be recognized and compiled into the mod. I am saving that for
the Tacitus Prophecy unofficial C&C3 expansion pack.
• Having floating units float on water. Floating units like the Seeker Tank, Devourer Tank, Slingshot and
Shatterer can able to float on water, but all maps restricted passable terrain between water, shore and land.
Also that part leads to a bug where any floatable unit often gets stuck on terrain while moving to a position in
the battlefield. Whether any floatable unit can move on water or over water, it’s still bugged. Therefore, I won’t
include it unless there are skirmish maps in C&C3 containing islands. The game engine does not allow any unit
to float on water anyway until in Red Alert 3.
• Some closed captions are stretched out of the screen during some FMV clips.
• All C&C4 units (except the Mastodon) have death animation issues since they disappear when destroyed.
• Armadillo, Spartan and Avenger Tank with tire treads aren't moving with given bone treads on them.
• Mastodon has animation issues since it walks and sits like a dog.
• Mutant Ironback has animation issues when attacking and moving.
• Mutant Scrapbus only shows one tracer gun fire when firing (this is an old C&C3 bug that hasn't been fixed)
when it's supposed to be firing with four tracer gun fires at a time. The flashes and recoils are shown but the
bullet tracers aren't.
• Mobile Repair Transport cannot attack even when an infantry unit is garrisoned. That infantry unit can
automatically attack any enemy unit or structure while inside until destroyed.
• Behemoth animation isn't walking correctly after and during attacking (on some terrain). When the unit is
created, it somehow starts to rise up and walk while still inside (not outside) the war factory. The Titan and the
Juggernaut on the other hand walks out correctly.
• Reckoner and Armadillo with 2 or more garrisoned infantry cannot be all evacuated at the same time because
this is still a C&C3 bug that hasn't been fix ed. Also the Dozer Blade upgrade has no animation change to the
Reckoner itself, meaning that unit already comes with Dozer Blades when built.
• When Voice Of Kane is destroyed, some of the object debris fly out onto the terrain, which isn't the way it
supposed to be.
Credits: (*cannot recall the name)
• Bibber for the C&C Asset Extractor tool and his extra C&C3 Mod SDK tools, and for helping me making this
mod with some great tips and info.
• Carnius for the Manta and Banshee art files (with permission).
• Challenger13 for the Mastodon, Cyborg Reaper and Spartan art files and source codes.
• Jason Zombolt for the GDI Carryall and Nod V-Ox transport art files.
• Madin for the custom Scrin shields to some units including the KW upgrade and the Nod Turret source code.
• ConnorSynth for the source coding help of the Nod Bunker, Tiberium Field and the building of the Lightning
Spike defense from the Drone Platform.
• Challenger13 and Bobug for the helping and fix ing of the Nod soldier units from KW, and for great feedback,
help and suggestions.
• JonWil for his CNC tools and for some special FAQs and tutorials.
• Golan and CGF for the Engineer Capture Delay coding.
• Stygs for the Slingshot art and other KW art packs.
• Lauren (aka Asuka and Ju-Jin) for the special FX shader and the Patriot Missile Turret source code.
• Kodaemon for the CNC3 and KW subtitles on HD FMVs.
• Pimpuigi (aka Sex ykick) for his remade KW skirmish maps.
• CrazyGDIFan123 for some of the amazing unofficial C&C3 1.10 and KW 1.03 balance changes.
• EALA for the C&C3 and KW balance changes on their patches.
• One special modder for the I on Storm support power.*
• One special modder for releasing the AlphaMod source code with custom unit crates coding.*
• Overmind for releasing the Termination mod source code for some materials.
• CoreAngel for releasing the Tiberium Birth and Kane’s Revenge mod source code for some materials.
• Special thanks to R. Schneider, Mr. Paul, and Eph-17 for providing great KW info.
• And to the rest of the CNC modding community for helping me making this mod and previous ones.
Music Credits: (new tracks only available in versions 0.5, 0.7 and above)
• C&C and Universe of War sound tracks, Bounce track and studio album tracks all by Frank Klepacki.
• GC-Three (aka NewMessageN00b) for the Devil March, Moving I n, and Radio 3 music tracks.
• The Animusic team for the "Harvester" music track.
• Chicajo for the Red Alert 1 I ntro Mix and Bog 2004 Remix music tracks.
You can distribute this mod as long as nothing within the mod BIG file is modified and you credit me as the author of the mod. If you wish to edit or add something into my mod, granting permission from me is required. Any unauthorized attempt to distribute a mod (along with some of my ideas in the mod) without permission or proper credit shall result in infringement.
Mod modified and created by PurpleG aga27 (aka Zocom7). I am a modder and mapper for some C&C games and map collector of all recent C&C games.
Other mods I created for CNC3: C&C3 Reloaded, CraneWallMod, EconMod, CostMod, KW Minimod, KW Wallmod
Other mods I created for RA3: RA3 Reloaded, RA3 Patch 1.5, RA3 EconMod, Spam Alert 3, NoSW
The other mod I created for CNC Generals: C&C G enerals & Zero Hour Reloaded