Download - 4.43 MB
LOST, the Load Order Sorting Tool, is a simple and straightforward, leightweight load order manager program for TES IV: Oblivion, Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas (you do not need all for it to work), written in the Python programming language. It allows you to change the order in which the game engine loads plugins and masters to prevent conflicts between mods that may cause glitches or crashes. It emphasizes usability and a clean GUI, it's got integrated BOSS support with a GUI for those of you who use BOSS, and, it supports all three games in a single program!
Here's a more complete list of features:
- Clean and clear interface; mods are divided into two lists: active and inactive so you don't have to sift through all the mods you're not using at the moment
- Tabs for each game: smooth transition between managing your different load orders
- Greatly improved mod sorting over the 0.9.x releases: move multiple mods up and down your load order at once, move to top/bottom with a single click et cetera
- Speed up your sorting by using hotkeys to move mods in your load order (it's really neat in my opinion!)
- Better Oblivion Sorting Software integration with a graphical user interface for all you BOSS users
- Comes in both raw Python and EXE format, so you don't have to install any external packages if you don't want to - all you need is an OS and a game
- Also comes packaged in a neat installer
- ... and some more stuff I forgot
For more information on LOST's features, its requirements and installation, see the online documentation.
To any people interested in LOST's source code, a Github repository with the latest revisions is available here.
All the source code is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 license.