Download - 4.83 MB
A port of the Wrye Bash utility for the Fallout New Vegas game.
*** UNDER DEVELOPMENT ****
*** ZESSANKAIHATSUCYU ****
* Bethesda Forum
* My github repository (Development Version)
* Original Wrye Bash for Fallout 3
* Wrye Flash tutorial
=== 15.2 [04/04/2012]
* Fixed a bug that could not start Mod Checker.
* Fixed a bug that fails in starting of BOSS in non-unicode mode.
=== 15.1 [04/02/2012]
* Added a NAVM (Navi-mesh) record support.
* Fixed a REFR record structure.
* Fixed a bug in the FalloutNV.esm version swapping.
* Support for BOSS 2.0 (from WryeBash 296svn).
=== 14.4 [08/20/2011]
Fixed a bug that doesn't newline in the first line of plugins.txt.
=== 14.3 [08/20/2011]
Bugfixes from Wrye Bash 295(svn).
TES4 version 1.30 is treated as valid now.
Fixed an error in the list patch config.
=== 14.2 [08/14/2011]
Fixed a bug that cannot run scan UDR.
Fixed a bug that throwing error from fomm path correction.
=== 14.1 [08/13/2011] [175175,Valda]
Wrye Bash has a new directory layout! Now the Mopy directory just contains important files that you can run. All other files have been moved into subdirectories. Rebase to Wrye Bash 294.2.
Please delete the old Mopy directory before copying the new one in to get rid of the old files
Your configuration will get converted to a new format on first load which will not be readable by older versions of Wrye Bash, so be sure to back up your settings when you upgrade so they will be available if you ever need to downgrade again
Python 2.5x and under compatibility: warn that those are unsupported versions but if the user really wants to use em anyways make some changes so that it is less likely to fail as much.
Updated Japanese Translation.
Added fnv4gb launcher.
=== 13 [07/08/2011]
Preliminary support for BOSS 1.8 (from WryeBash 293).
Fixed an author name of skeleton esp bundled in "Mopy/Extras/Bashed Patch, 0.esp".
* Fixed a bug that memory error is thrown at the bsafile scan.
* Fix for error in file error (from WBsvn657).
* Fixed a bug which Sound patcher raises an exception.
* Names Tweak: Sort inventory supported book/magazine and caravan cards.
* Added support new FOMM (The installation path of FOMM can be changed in bash.ini).
* Support for BsaRedirection specifications after the official patch.
* Fixed a bug that wasn't considering the owner and condition attribute at leveledlist merger (reported by Space Oden69).
* Fixed a bug in Graphics patcher (reported by Space Oden69).
* Added WeaponMods bashtag.
* Sound tag came to import the weapon sound.
* Added Destructible tag (same as Destructable).
* Taglist updated to BOSS masterlist revision 1851.
* Fixed a bug that raise exception when importing ItemData from CSV.
* Add GMST Tweak: Terminal Speed Adjustment (referred to HackRate).
* Update BOSS launch code (from WryeBash svn655).
* Fixed CCRD.INTV subrecord structure.
5 [11/06/2010] [Sativarg,Valda]
* Fixed a definition of BPTD.BPND subrecord struct.
* Fixed a definition of WEAP.SNAM (reported by Space Oden69).
* Added 'animationMultiplier' and 'animationAttackMultiplier' to the import object of Stats tag.
* Added support for NVSE.
* Updated 'masterupdate setup.bat' for FNVEdit (contributed by Sativarg).
* Copied and pasted a BOSS launch code from WB291(svn).
* Taglist updated to BOSS masterlist revision 1822.
4 [11/06/2010] [DJ_Kovrik,Valda]
* Fixed/Added so many record definitions.
* Some tags came to import NV attributes.
* Updated Russian translation (contributed by DJ_Kovrik).
* Fixed so that fallout_default.ini might be updated instead of the write-protected fallout.ini.
* Taglist updated to BOSS masterlist revision 1820.
* Fixed/Added many record definitions.
* Fixed/Added many condition function definitions.
* Added NVMM launcher.
* Remove ammo weight names tweak.
* Saves tab works.
* Masterlist editor of savedata works.
* Some tweaks works.
* Update icons.
* Added FNVEdit launcher.
* Branch from Wrye Flash 21.
* Only BAIN works.