Download - 39.69 KB
PipWare UI - New Vegas Edition
Scope of this UI Mod is to iron out some interface annoyances while not trying to change the original look of the game too much.
* based on PipWare UI for Fallout3, with some extra enhancements
* Combines the Condition, Radiation, Hunger, Thirst and Sleep Pages of the PipBoy Status Window
* Status Effects are accessible by hovering over the EFF Button
* Vertical Scrollbar Markers are now easier to click and drag, no more trying to hit a really thin Area
* Fixes and Improvements to the Companion Wheel
* More Space for various Displays, such as Dialogs, Bartering, Containers, Crafting
* MouseWheel Scrolling can be set to either scroll 1 Line ( default Fallout3 Behaviour ) or 1 Page ( enabled by default ). To set your preferred MouseWheel behaviour, change the respective Value inside the "config_pipware.xml" File, which resides in the "Data/menus" folder.
* Supports GamePad Mode
Unpack the Files in the Archive into the "Data" Directory inside your Fallout New Vegas Directory
emove the Files that were in the Archive from your "Data" Directory
[ v1.2c ] Oct 31 2010
- Small change that allows dialog-item font and item-size to be adjusted via the config-file
[ v1.2 ] Oct 30 2010
- Status Pages now support GamePad Mode
- Slightly smaller Font in Dialogs
- Dialogs now have a minimum height,
which should make list-cutoff of very few dialog options happen less often
- Minor cosmetic fixes
[ v1.1b ] Oct 24 2010
- Minor adjustments to the PipBoy Menus
[ v1.1a ] Oct 23 2010
- Fix : Mousewheel-Scrolling Quest-Notes no longer inverted
[ v1.1 ] Oct 22 2010
- Companion-Wheel Fixes and Improvements :
- Now properly detects the angles of each slice !
- Now Supports HotKeys for Quick Access to : Exit(E), Inventory(I), and Wait-State(W)
- Improved the Status Page, HardCore Mode Meters are now easier to read
- EFF Button flickering fixed ( hopefully )
[ v1.0 ] Oct 22 2010
- Initial Release
In GamePad-Mode, it's possible to scroll to "invisible" Menu Items on the Stats-Screen. This is due to hardcoded behaviour of the game. Just scroll up again to get back to the visible ones.
To the people looking for ideas/snippets for their own UI Mods, or for suggesting to other UI Modders :
Have some respect and decency, give proper credit if you end up getting "heavily inspired" by something.
Parts of this mod were inspired by :
MTUI, DarnUI ( more list-elements )