Download - 10.21 MB
This mod adds several new sunglasses to the game, most of them in different colors. A merchant named Dana Sawyer in Rivet City sells them. She has a stall at the Rivet City Market.
- What's new? New sunglasses model "Wanderer". They are "Black Rim Glasses" which are actually already in game, but modified to look more like "Wayfarer" glasses. Available in different colors.
- Now with BSA-file. Makes the installation and uninstallation much easier. To those of you having older versions: if you use the new one, you may delete these two folders from the old version: FO3/data/textures/sunglassescollection and FO3/data/meshes/sunglassescollection. This is the first time I'm using a BSA file and I had some troubles to get this to work, so if there are any errors etc let me know...It should work but you know how it is.
1. Download and unpack the file
2. You should get a folder, within this folder there are two files (sunglassescollection.esp and sunglassescollection.bsa)
3. Copy these two files to your FO3/Data folder
4. If you don't have it already, download ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated (prevents possible troubles with meshes and textures)
5. Check the sunglassescollection.esp with FOMM or the FalloutLauncher and play the game
Delete sunglassescollection.esp and sunglassescollection.bsa from your FO3/Data folder.