Download - 11.00 MB
This latest patch for Star Wars Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy features improved gameplay and fixes a number of bugs including:
* Correct an issue that caused Internet servers to time-out too early on the master server list.
* Correct an issue that caused various movement sounds not to play consistently (footsteps, rolling, etc...)
* Correct various exploits, including one that allows for illegal character models.
* Correct an issue that occurred when disabling the second saber icon that appears over the player's head.
* Correct an issue that allowed the rocket launcher to lock on after death.
* Correct an issue that prevents the camera shake when you are hit by an explosive.
* Correct the roll animation.
* Correct an issue that allowed a player to select a force power that is already at the maximum setting.
* Correct an animation issue that occurred when enemies force push you while executing a special move.
* Correct various rag-doll issues.
* Correct an issue that caused your skill level to reset when resetting defaults in the game.
* Correct an issue that prevented the Single Player game from starting.
* Fixed dynamic glow performance for new ATI drivers
* Provides updated EAX 4.0 sound support
* If you are experiencing low framerate, go into the Setup/More Video section and change dynamic glow to off.
* Force feedback now defaults to off.
* If you experience hiccupping while playing, especially during light-saber battles, go into the Control, Mouse/Joystick section and set force feedback to 'No'.
* Gravis gamepad users should turn force feedback to off. The current Gravis drivers are not compatible with Jedi Academy and will cause the game to crash.