Download - 8.66 MB
Talos II AKA DarkWind
NEW - Last Samurai colours have been added.
Name: Samurai Champion Armor
Category: Weapons and Armor
Requirements: Oblivion Patch 1.2.416
Author: Talos II AKA DarkWind
This mod adds 4 retextured version of Ghogiel's Samurai Armor. There are four armor variations Gold/Bronze, Gold/Red, Black(Steel)/Red and Dark/Crimson and there are three helmet variations, Gold, Black (Steel) and Crimson. I love Ghogiel's samurai meshes, but the textures are a bit bright for my character so I retexured it into a more metallic looking armor.
Go to The Best Defence in the Imperial City and talk to Maro Rufus. He has four suits of
armor and four different helmets with three color variations.
The mod adds four whole suits of armor and twelve different helmets - three with mempo +
tash, three with mempo, three with half mempo and three with no mempo. The stats are roughly
between elven and glass.
1. Extract the files to a temporary location.
2. Examine the folder structure and make corrections where necessary.
3. Copy files to (install folder)\\Oblivion\\Data\\ and overwrite if it asks.
4. Start Oblivion Launcher, click \'Data Files\', place a checkmark beside the
1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the Ghogiel's_Samurai_Armor_Gold.esp
2. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.
1. Overwrite old .esp with new .esp.
2. Start oblivion and play. There is no effect on saved games and cannot corrupt any saves.
Known Issues or Bugs
1.0, 18/06/2008 - Initial release.
1.1, 20/06/2008 - Two New Armors.
1.2, 11/07/2008 - New Last Samurai Armor.
DarkWind at TESFiction or Talos II here at TESNexus.
Thanks to Bethesda for creating Oblivion.
Thanks to TESNexus.com for the a one-stop-shop resource for authors and players.
Thanks to Ghogiel for his excellent samurai armor.
Thanks to LHammonds for the Readme Generator this file was based on.
TES Construction Set - http://www.theelderscrolls.com/downloads/updates_utilities.htm
GIMP 2 -
Readme Generator - http://lhammonds.game-host.org/obmm/tools_readme_generator1.asp
This mod is released under the GNU General Public License.
The GPL can be found here: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt