Download - 31.77 KB
Adds 4 extra action bars designed to work and look like the standard action bars. These bars are intended to complement your existing UI.
* 4 additional action bars are added which allow upto 12 buttons per bar
* Designed to be quick and easy to configure
* Does not change or alter the standard action bars in the game
* Bars can be dragged anywhere on screen and orientated horizontally or vertically
* Non actions can be dragged to the bar to allow counts of items
* Should also be compatible with Bartender, Dominos, macaroon, etc...
Upcoming in v0.8
* / command's for configuration
* Option to fully hide faded gui control
* 'Conditionals' for bar visibility (will allow bar to be shown/hidden during combat etc)
* / command to change the strata level of each bar (controls if the bar will appear above or below other gui elements)
* These buttons work with the standard drag and drop of actions
* A faint icon can be found at the top right corner of each bar, clicking this will provide some quick graphical options to configure the bar including a shortcut button to the bars configuration page
* To change configuration settings go to the Interface->Addons->Extra Bar menu option
* To bind keys to the buttons go to the 'Extra Bar' section of 'Key Bindings'
* Macros with identical names may be switched around on the bar
* Critters and Mounts do not darken if they cannot be used
* Some spells/abilities may not have a fully updated display on the button (e.g. Hunter Aspects only ever show the skill icon, they don't change to a wisp icon when active)
I appreciate feedback and comments you have. Free time to work on this addon is tight, but I will try to put priority behind any significant issues that crop up provided I can confirm them.