Download - 16.17 MB
The map editor for Red Alert 3 has arrived! With this tool, you can create and edit maps for RA3. A complete map building guide is included, and is very helpful. If you read through it, and follow their suggestions, then you will make a very excellent map.
* Step-By-Step Process for Building Multiplayer Maps. Follow the steps listed in this document to get up to speed building multiplayer maps for up to six players. With a few extra steps, you can turn your finished multiplayer map into a Skirmish map.
* Designed Like an Art Tool. The menus, tools, and their uses are derived from desktop art tools. If youre familiar with traditional art software programs, Worldbuilder will feel very comfortable.
* What You See Is What You Get. Interact with your maps through the same engine as the game. Visual toggles and camera options in Worldbuilder allow you to position the camera anywhere over the map and to view some or all of its components at any time.
* Many Environmental Settings. Use textures and settings to place your map in a wide range of geographic locations with varying simulated weather conditions at any time of day.
* Small Output. Created maps are small enough to e-mail to your friends who also play Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3.
The new features (improved from C&C3) are these:
-Open from TGA -- this allows you to create a map height layout in an image editing program, then import it into WB to speed up the process.
-Cliffs are now Static Objects, you place them like trees and buildings. They automatically align to the grid.
-Map Size Max is now 750x750 up from 500x500.
Note: You must have RA3 version 1.05 to run this program.