Download - 26.08 MB
This mod lets you play your singleplayer campaign and host a multiplayer game whenever you have a battle. After the battle, the results can be used to impact your singleplayer campaign.
Download the 1.01 patch here.
- Play your campaign in singleplayer and your battles in multiplayer.
- When you fight a battle, siege, or attack a village host a multiplayer game so your friends can help you win the fight.
- Anyone that joins the MP battle can choose to be the player, a companion in the player's SP party, or any lord from either team that is in the battle.
- Take command of a troop division or all the troops from your chosen party.
- The main party inventory is available during the MP battle
- The multiplayer battle will have the correct scene, troops (weapons and skills), heraldry, and weather.
- After the battle, load your saved game and apply the results from the multiplayer battle.
- Great for LAN play or online with voice chat and screen sharing software.
- Should be compatible with native savegames.
Mission types that can use co-op:
- Normal encounter
- Join a battle
- Join a siege assault
- Siege attack
- Defend castle you are in
- Village attacked by bandits
- Village raid attacked by lord
- Village raid defended by lord
- Village attack when looting them
- Village train peasants
- Bandit lairs
"Switch to bot on death" allows players to spawn as regular troops without dying if a faction is picked.
Weapons and armor can be traded with the party inventory before spawning, weapons can be added or removed during battle.
Item details pop-ups do not show stats from item modifiers, although the modifiers are saved by the server and displayed.
Use the party button (P) to toggle xp messages.
Admin panel settings are saved when host returns to SP.
The source code will be included when I'm done working on it, so it will be easy to add to other mods.
The MS can only set some attributes to 63, so imported characters may have less stats.
This mod does not make changes to the troop and item files, so if you want to make changes to those go ahead.
You need to host battles in LAN mode or as a non-dedicated internet server.
Hamachi is not supported by Warband, if you try you will get an "Incorrect authorization key" error.
If you don't know how to run a non-dedicated server, use the forum to get help such as here, here, here, here, here, here