Assassin’s Creed Rogue
Ubisoft has now formally announced Assassin's Creed Rogue. Below are some highlights.
- Launching November 11 for Xbox 360 and PS3; no mention of PC was made in the announcement
- Developed by Ubisoft Sofia in collaboration with Ubisoft offices in Singapore, Montreal, Quebec, Chengdu, Milan, and Bucharest
- Set in the middle of the 18th century during the Seven Years' War
- Players can explore various locations in North America, including the North Atlantic, the Appalachian River Valley, and New York
- You play as a Templar named Shay Patrick Cormac
- Completes the Assassin's Creed North American saga that began with Assassin's Creed III and Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
The original story is below.
The rumors were right. Today, Ubisoft officially announced Assassin's Creed Rogue, a new game in the series coming to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 this fall alongside Assassin's Creed Unity, which is launching only for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. You play an Assassin-turned-Templar named Shay Patrick Cormac, and you'll navigate a ship across the North Atlantic. Other locations include the Appalachian River Valley and a "reimagined" New York, according to the game's reveal announcement from Game Informer.
We are only temporary custodians of the particles which made us - Stephen Hawking
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2148
- Location: UK
- Uploads: 22
- Kudos: 60
- CPU: AMD FX6300 - 3.5 Ghz
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 660
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage Space: 750GB
- Sound Card: On board
- Case: Corsair Obsidian 550D