Login to Download - 71.91 MB
See a video of the Fallout 3 version in action:
a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsstmRso_Jw">Advanced Recon Stealth Gear video.
Other mods in this series
What's new in v1.4.4
1. Fixed a small gap that in the male duster models when running.
This mod adds several sets of stealth armor. Some of these are disguised so as not to be quite so obvious from a distance. Now you can choose your look and still be a ghost. Almost all the models are styled in the manner of existing FalloutNV and Fallout3 models, especially BrotherHood of Steel look and feel, with a touch of the Chinese armor stlye creeping in.
Please note that the headgear and helmets designed to go with this armor are now found here: Advanced Recon Thermal Nightvision.
1. Advanced Recon Armor : This is hi-tec adaptation of the Brotherhood of Steel recon armor. It provides far greater protection whilst also incorporating stealth technology to give a stealth field when sneaking, with no weapon drawn and stationary. This means you rely on your skill when moving or in combat, but you get the chance to become literally invisible when you stand still, adding a new dimension to the stealth experience.
**HINT** Go into sneak before fast travelling, and you will arrive at your destination with stealth field intact.
Same for activating doors/gates. Stop for a second before activating gate and when you enter the new zone, you will be invisible.
2. Advanced Recon Armor (Battle Worn): A battle worn version of the above (see images).
3. Recon Ranger armor: A version of the NCR Ranger combat armor with its high DT plus all the functionality of the recon stealth armor.
4. Recon Ranger Armor (Black) :A black version of the above (see images).
5. Advanced Regulator Recon Duster : As above but disguised to blend in the wasteland better. Sometimes it is not a good
idea to wander about the wasteland always looking like a hi-tec commando. This armor is disguised to look similar to the regulator duster. Up close it will not fool anyone, but at a distance it might.
6. Advanced Recon Death Walker Duster : As above but in black leather.
7. Advanced Recon Trenchcoat : As above but disguised to look like a military trenchcoat. A little smarter than the regulator recon duster.
8. Advanced Recon Black Ops Coat : As above but dark grey/black.
I recommend installing this mod using the Fall Out Mod Manager (FOMM). You need version 0.13.20 or later. However it is possible to install without FOMM. See user manual for details.
Based upon my Fallout 3 mod: Advanced Recon Gear - Thermal NightVision.
Nevenbridge81 : I used his desert marpat texture created for the recon armor in Fallout 3 as a base for the arms and legs of the Regulator Recon armor.